Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
Don't believe I had posted this either.

50. My main computers will have their own special operating system
that will be completely incompatible with standard IBM and Macintosh
PowerBook's.

An excellent set of rules. Except for the last one, number 50, that is unnecessary because, as everyone knows, to have an incompatible system with IBM all it takes is to have the latest IBM...

662546-9b2cd5aab4d3342d7814383b46f7289b.jpg
Originated in the Myrtle Beach SC area in the 40's. Still going strong locally known as the Carolina Shag. For those who know dancing -
The basic step in Carolina Shag is a six-count, eight-step pattern danced in a slot. The rhythm is similar to six-count Swing in that it is triple step, triple step, rock step or counted as "one-and-two, three-and-four, five-six". There are eight shag dance steps in the basic pattern. The "one-and-two" and "three-and-four" steps should take about as much time to complete as the "five-six."

From Wiki: "The Coolidge effect is a biological phenomenon seen in animals, whereby males exhibit renewed sexual interest whenever a new female is introduced to have sex with, even after cessation of sex with prior but still available sexual partners. To a lesser extent, the effect is also seen among females with regard to their mates."

For certain of the females on this forum, the effect does not seem to be to any lesser extant! I will not name for fear of demerits.

males exhibit renewed sexual interest whenever a new female is introduced to have sex with, even after cessation of sex with prior but still available sexual partners
well you'd hardly expect them (bulls or men) to exhibit interest in a new female
before cessation of sex with their partner - a nasty case of coitus interruptus? :p

well you'd hardly expect them (bulls or men) to exhibit interest in a new female
before cessation of sex with their partner - a nasty case of coitus interruptus? :p
Depending on the relative merits (bodies) of the two females, maybe. (Yes, I am a pig!)

Back
Top Bottom