Now This Just Isn't Funny

Go to CruxDreams.com
Please forgive me. In the past, I have posted some inappropriate pictures and jokes to those who I thought shared the same sense of humor. Unfortunately this wasn't the case, and I seem to have upset a few people who have accused me of being sexist and shallow. If you were one of these people, please accept my sincerest apologies.

Looking to 2020 onward, I will only post or send e-mail with a cultural or educational content such as old monuments, nature and other interesting topics. Below is a picture of the Pont Neuf Bridge in Paris . It is the oldest bridge in Paris and took 26 years to build. It was completed in 1604.
image0011.jpg

WAIT! WHERE THE FUCK DID SHE COME FROM????

Please forgive me. In the past, I have posted some inappropriate pictures and jokes to those who I thought shared the same sense of humor. Unfortunately this wasn't the case, and I seem to have upset a few people who have accused me of being sexist and shallow. If you were one of these people, please accept my sincerest apologies.

Looking to 2020 onward, I will only post or send e-mail with a cultural or educational content such as old monuments, nature and other interesting topics. Below is a picture of the Pont Neuf Bridge in Paris . It is the oldest bridge in Paris and took 26 years to build. It was completed in 1604.
View attachment 809916

WAIT! WHERE THE FUCK DID SHE COME FROM????
If I should ever feel I should feel ashamed because I posted inappropriate pics and jokes, I will remember one of the statements below.
bdsmlr-14101-yQ7bYIFLHC.jpg bdsmlr-23370-6B11NRYNM4.png bdsmlr-55249-8JC5to8Mlu.jpg bdsmlr-255300-yF8pTC1YZp.jpg offensive.jpg
and the most important one
image01214.jpg

Back
Top Bottom