Nude Out Of Place

Go to CruxDreams.com
A matter of aerodynamics and reducing drag, probably. These days, in
A matter of aerodynamics and reducing drag, probably. These days, in athletics, one hunderd of a second may decide on winning or losing.:D
athletics, one hunderd of a second may decide on winning or losing.:D
In that case, I shall look more carefully the next time there's athletics on the TV...

3fc8a9d9-62c0-4157-a25b-37f32ca63d66.jpgIAAF+Combined+Events+Hypo+Meeting+Gotzis+_3n3EvVACRwx.jpgimages-58.jpg1200px-2014_DécaNation_-_1500_m_19.jpg

My understanding is that Ms Watson is extremely careful about being out in public and that there are no bona fide nudes of her kicking around. I suspect these are manips, although they are some of the best I've seen. Her head does not have a different skin tone than her body, for one.

#2 is definitely a manip. The original is this shot.
View attachment 546829

IRL I admire and respect Emma Watson's stance on feminism. My fantasy life is one thing, (and for those who remember, I quite happily posted here some screencaps of Emma in scenes she was in from a movie called "Colonia," with my own perverted ideas on how I would have liked that movie to play out.) But I agree with her that feminism isn't about man-hating. It's about not restricting choices to preconceived gender roles. (And I would add not shaming anyone because of the fantasies he or she has.)

IRL I admire and respect Emma Watson's stance on feminism. My fantasy life is one thing, (and for those who remember, I quite happily posted here some screencaps of Emma in scenes she was in from a movie called "Colonia," with my own perverted ideas on how I would have liked that movie to play out.) But I agree with her that feminism isn't about man-hating. It's about not restricting choices to preconceived gender roles. (And I would add not shaming anyone because of the fantasies he or she has.)
That was not the intended meaning of my comment. Sorry if I gave that impression.

That was not the intended meaning of my comment. Sorry if I gave that impression.

Good Lord, Jollyrei, no, I did not take your comment to be a criticism of Emma Watson or feminism. Your comment just put me in mind of the fact that some trolls threatened to release "nude" pictures of her after she gave her speech on feminism at the United Nations. I'm guessing those "nudes" probably include the manipulations above. I was going to include all that in my comment but became a little uncomfortable with my own level of hypocrisy in expressing contempt for the trolls who threatened her while knowing that I've googled "nude Emma Watson pics" myself.

For me, the difference is that the trolls who threatened her really are trying to shame and silence her in real life. Me, I just want to fantasize about her being stripped and interrogated at some torture farm in South America. Is that so wrong?

Back
Top Bottom