Nude Out Of Place

Go to CruxDreams.com
Car was registering 32 this afternoon, a bit muggy with it. We were at the beach yesterday, but sadly not today

I'm holding out for snow in a few weeks when I head over to Europe :)

Now, decorative nudity. It makes me think of the Browning poem My Last Duchess:

That’s my last Duchess painted on the wall

is that his last duchess on the wall?

IMG_5350.JPGIMG_5347.jpgIMG_5345.jpgIMG_5341.jpgIMG_5337.JPGIMG_5315.jpgIMG_5303.jpgIMG_5293.jpgIMG_5277x.jpgIMG_5274.jpg

“It is clear that in this artwork, the transcendence of the subject is conjectured by the de-coherence of its embolistic disconnection. The higher syncretic antithesis corroborates the proto-phenomenological stasis of its epistemological darstellung! The artist expresses undoubtedly a semiprotopostmodernist approach of the tautological afterimage of the antagonist cognition due to the analgesic cardinal traits of the actor-observer acculturation…”

“It is clear that in this artwork, the transcendence of the subject is conjectured by the de-coherence of its embolistic disconnection. The higher syncretic antithesis corroborates the proto-phenomenological stasis of its epistemological darstellung! The artist expresses undoubtedly a semiprotopostmodernist approach of the tautological afterimage of the antagonist cognition due to the analgesic cardinal traits of the actor-observer acculturation…”

What in the fuck are you talking about? She’s nude. What else is there to say?

It makes me think of the Browning poem My Last Duchess:

That’s my last Duchess painted on the wall

Oh, sir, she smiled, no doubt,
Whene’er I passed her; but who passed without
Much the same smile? This grew; I gave commands;
Then all smiles stopped together. There she stands ...

I should have taken art appreciation in college. :rolleyes: I think I know what Loxuru is saying:

“It is clear that in this artwork, the transcendence (superiority, pre-eminence) of the subject is conjectured (hypothesized, guessed, postulated) by the de-coherence (explanation) of its embolistic (inserted) disconnection (isolation, detachment).”

Translation:

“This is a definitive piece of art that allows the socially conscious observer to appreciate and understand the objectification, isolation and assault of all women in contemporary post-Weinstein America.”

Translation:

“Ummm . . . naked lady good!”

Translation:

"pussy . . . pussy . . . pussy!"

Well said, sir. :confused::rolleyes:

The greatest care should always be taken when restoring the artworks. Only qualified professionals should even attempt this delicate work.
ecce-homo-after-342x454.jpg
We don't want any of our collection looking like this, do we?

I should have taken art appreciation in college. :rolleyes: I think I know what Loxuru is saying:

“It is clear that in this artwork, the transcendence (superiority, pre-eminence) of the subject is conjectured (hypothesized, guessed, postulated) by the de-coherence (explanation) of its embolistic (inserted) disconnection (isolation, detachment).”

Translation:

“This is a definitive piece of art that allows the socially conscious observer to appreciate and understand the objectification, isolation and assault of all women in contemporary post-Weinstein America.”

Translation:

“Ummm . . . naked lady good!”

Translation:

"pussy . . . pussy . . . pussy!"
you got it!!!!

Back
Top Bottom