Nude Out Of Place

Go to CruxDreams.com
Translation: the dead girls’ bodies are tossed in a pit to rot and the crosses are re-used until they are so riddled with nail holes that they fall apart.
No, we do that thing where the bodies of the girls are put in the ground to fertilize a tree which can grow big and strong and finally get used to make a new cross. ;)
I always wanted to do this, you know - be out at night with my camera when a crowd of naked girls rides by on bikes. Somehow I always seem to miss it. :roflmao:

I always wanted to do this, you know - be out at night with my camera when a crowd of naked girls rides by one bikes. Somehow I always seem to miss it. :roflmao:

Well the trick is to point the camera at the subjects rather than whatever else you were doing. :doh:

More nudes at night

real 4.jpgreal 2.jpgnii02 (1).jpgnii01 (1).jpgnii7.jpgnii5.jpgnii4.jpgnii2.jpgni01 (1).JPGni03 (2).jpg

Of course, the athletes competed naked at the original Olympics, and were all muscular well-toned Greek youths. And I imagine the training methods were a little less scientific than today.

View attachment 574788
Not scientific but effective.
I know that from Barb's treatement.

And congratulations to Australia, top of the medals table (at the moment).

"At the moment" ??
At the finish, OS ! :D

The British swimmers might do better if they took their high heels off!
!cap_022 (2).jpg
But full points for reducing drag by removing those costumes.

Back
Top Bottom