dagmg804.jpg
    333.9 KB · Views: 52
  • dagmg809.jpg
    dagmg809.jpg
    321.5 KB · Views: 53
  • dagmg813.jpg
    dagmg813.jpg
    401.9 KB · Views: 53
I've always liked those nude waitress type pics, sadly I don't believe that Eastern Europe is actually overrun by such establishments. :(

This lady makes a reappearance - rather splendid I think. She would adorn any car park that I use, a vast improvement on the usual sights

338.jpg340.jpg343.jpg344.jpg345.jpg346.jpg350.jpg346.jpg348.jpg349.jpg

From season 2, episode 1 of "David And Olivia? Naked In Scotland" The first few minutes of the episode open with David and Olivia sneaking about in some sort of place of business. We don't know how they got there or why.

david and olivia s2e1-3.PNGdavid and olivia s2e1.PNGdavid and olivia s231-2.PNG david and olivia s2e1-1.PNG David sees a man with a gun in an office. He tells Olivia to distract him. "How do I do that?" she asks. "I think you know," he says.

david and olivia s2e1-4.PNGdavid and olivia s2e1-5.PNGdavid and olivia s2e1-6.PNGdavid and olivia s2e1-7.PNG David comes up behind the guy and puts him in a sleeper hold. They hear a sound.
Olivia grabs the gun.
david and olivia s2e1-8.PNG
"Cover me!" she says.
david and olivia s2e1-9.PNG

Then the scene cuts to a jet landing at LAX and a caption reads "Three days earlier." Just FYI I watched the three episodes of the second season and the reason for the scene above is not revealed. Waiting for season four.

Btw I don't live in Scotland. I've been there once and I didn't see any naked women running around, but I might have visited during an off year.

Ahh, you need to be there at the time of the annual linkie hunt. Ask Eul about it.

Ahh, you need to be there at the time of the annual linkie hunt. Ask Eul about it.
That's what I was there for. After paying my Scottish guide a great deal of money, I was put in a tree stand at what he assured me was a popular linkie crossing. I had laid out several pairs of Jimmy Choo strappy heels, and some Victoria's Secret lingerie as bait and every few minutes called out "Hey Baby, Hey Baby," which the guide said would bring the linkies running. But I never saw a one. Like I said, must have been an off year.

I have started reading Eul's "Lassie Hunting In The Northern Forest." It's quite delightful.

That's what I was there for. After paying my Scottish guide a great deal of money, I was put in a tree stand at what he assured me was a popular linkie crossing. I had laid out several pairs of Jimmy Choo strappy heels, and some Victoria's Secret lingerie as bait and every few minutes called out "Hey Baby, Hey Baby," which the guide said would bring the linkies running. But I never saw a one. Like I said, must have been an off year.

:duke:

Back
Top Bottom