Nude Out Of Place

Go to CruxDreams.com

You're posting great pics Nightman but they all come through so small. What are the file properties of the ones you are posting, size in pixels, file size etc? Are they shrinking when posted?

Just a note to all you image hunters. If you find any nude girls out of place who seem to be running or jogging, I am in search of such pictures, for mysterious reasons of my own, which will become clear at some point. In any case, if you find any, I would be most appreciative. :)

Jolly, I think if you trawl through the fitness girls thread you'll find runners.

These are probably not what you're looking for, but hey why not post anyway

RUN-f2 (6).jpgRUN-f2 (5).jpgRUN-f2 (1).jpgRUN-f2 (4).jpgRUN-f2 (3).jpgRUN-f2 (2).jpgRUN-f1 (4).jpgRUN-f1 (3).jpgRUN-f1 (5).jpgRUN-f1 (2).jpg

For a change of pace, I am going to share a link:

It is a clip of Jenny Hval's The Great Undressing. For me, the clip may well be the CMNF + OON music video to end all CMNF + OON music videos (if there were such a thing). The perennially nude girl, played by the courageous and lovely Marte Germaine Christensen, spends the clip living out a day in her life. Biking to work, her job as a shopkeeper, working out after work, shopping, celebrating a birthday with her family, partying, and having a late-night snack, all in the freezing Norwegian weather and all in her best possible suit: her birthday suit. You can gather all sorts of meaning and symbolism from the clip, too, if you are into that sort of thing. But I'm into CMNF even more, so I'll be rewatching the clip for the one trillionth time. Follow suit, fellas.

Follow her birthday suit. :SimpHomer:

For the next time, if you want to see the origin of a pic, you can go there ...

https://tineye.com

You clic on the arrow on the left and you pass your archive'pic ... the research is self-acting ...

May I venture to say that I did wonder how you accomplished collecting all this information while being a crucified amazon? Then again, when a lady has been attached to the crux for as long as you have, I am sure some new skills were unlocked along the way which made collecting possible even without the traditional use of limbs, yes?

Your crucifixion notwithstanding, please accept my gratitude for the info, Frau Messaline. :thumbup:

For a change of pace, I am going to share a link:

It is a clip of Jenny Hval's The Great Undressing. For me, the clip may well be the CMNF + OON music video to end all CMNF + OON music videos (if there were such a thing). The perennially nude girl, played by the courageous and lovely Marte Germaine Christensen, spends the clip living out a day in her life. Biking to work, her job as a shopkeeper, working out after work, shopping, celebrating a birthday with her family, partying, and having a late-night snack, all in the freezing Norwegian weather and all in her best possible suit: her birthday suit. You can gather all sorts of meaning and symbolism from the clip, too, if you are into that sort of thing. But I'm into CMNF even more, so I'll be rewatching the clip for the one trillionth time. Follow suit, fellas.

Follow her birthday suit. :SimpHomer:

Amazing.

More public nudity in the name of art

1 of 2

Body-and-Freedom-Festival-Switzerland-1431943.jpg1535054611_NAKED ART3.jpgmedia.media.2575c69c-6b84-462e-8632-3395316f9381.original1024.jpgdsc6230.jpgdsc6225-1.jpgdsc6217.jpgdsc6216.jpgdsc6214.jpgdsc6206.jpgdsc6186-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom