Nude Out Of Place

Go to CruxDreams.com
Game 5 * 3 lovelies are playing a game in a pub that requires the losers to remove an article of clothing at each round. The first to end up totally nude ends up having to serve drinks the other patrons in the pub. Perhaps one of the cruxers from Europe can clue me in on what this game is called, I haven't the foggiest (pun intended) notion, never seen this before. They are using large dice and seem to be collecting red and green game pieces from people at other tables. :) Set will continue.

gm05n001.jpggm05n008.jpggm05n010.jpggm05n011.jpggm05n019.jpggm05n021.jpggm05n022.jpggm05n025.jpggm05n026.jpggm05n028.jpg

One of the more endearing quirks of being a man of culture is, once I've witnessed any nude beauty, especially in a CMNF setting, then I don't recognize her anymore once her clothes are back on.

In a way, this means my image of her is not tarnished by any stitch of clothing. :devil:

One more, can’t resist, a woodcut featuring Peeping Tom moments before he’s struck blind. :eek: :meparto:
It is interesting that virtually all depictions of Lady Godiva show her riding a white horse. The colour of the horse is not noted in any version of the legend which dates back to the 13th century. The ride took place in the 11th century. Maybe the white horse was symbolic of virginity however the reason the Lady rode naked was so her HUSBAND would decrease the taxes on the townsfolk of Coventry so she was clearly not a virgin - and may have been a widow when she married her husband.

And dancing too! A den of iniquity!
Where is it so I can visit!

I too used to look at pictures like these and wonder where such a bar could be found, with nude waitresses etc.
Sadly they don't really exist.

afun4 (1).jpgafun1 (2).jpghaha765.jpgniplm5.jpgimage.jpgr0_0_5438_3625_w1200_h678_fmax.jpgbeach2080.jpg33402735196_cfcdaca6fe_o.jpgScreenshot (14).jpguntitled_by_alecdawsonphoto-d7b0d81.jpg

#9 from a regular TV show in UK Naked Attraction.
Six potentials naked behind screen, slowly revealed, one chooser, based on looks and voice; then go on date. It very rarely results in romance, they usually find they have little in common once they start chatting.
Good for us armchair pervs, and certainly see a variety of body shapes. I admire the courage of the contestants, very few look as good as this girl!

Back
Top Bottom