Nude Out Of Place

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have never seen anyone pour grease off of donuts before...

Yeurk! :confused:

These bike ride pics, in this day and age, surely they know their image will be sent around the world in a flash? Some of these girls leave little to the imagination.

PS, those bike seats, pressed up there, so bare, hmm, what must it feel like?

5.jpg 12.jpg b5 (1).jpg b8.jpg b9.jpg b3 (2).jpg b9 (1).jpg b10.jpg b11.jpg b12 (1).jpg

A little secret ... it feels about the same as it does with clothes but it's still a mystery isn't it?

Horseback riding isn't really orgasmic either.

Don't tell anyone!
;)

Newer members may not know it, but one of our original members, Inge Tarrant, died almost 4 years ago (has it really been that long?) in a freak bike accident.
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/a-tribute-for-inge-tarrant.2843/
Enough depressing shit...more naked people on bikes:
View attachment 500546 View attachment 500547 View attachment 500548 View attachment 500549
Oh yes, Inge. I remind me to read over the Accident here. A openening car dor was her fate while she passed by the car, i believe.

A little secret ... it feels about the same as it does with clothes but it's still a mystery isn't it?

Don't tell anyone!
;)

Another fantasy bites the dust :(

next you'll tell me that girls don't really mow lawns or rake leaves from rooves while naked !
:D

ps - the spellchecker on here wants to tell me that "rooves" is incorrect - but it's the plural form that I've always used for "roof". Doing some research I found this - "ROOVES: The plural of roof for people old enough to read the Oxford Dictionary of the English Language, in fact old enough to know that the real Napoleon was not Dynamite or a brandy."
I suppose I am guilty as charged :)

71ecea6242f3cff9a915567b371d80fe.jpg park030.jpg vanessa-beecroft-sculture-per-la-biennale-di-venezia.jpg Caught 26.jpg mow_1280 (4).jpg mow_1280 (2).jpg !bike-1 (2).jpg !bike-1 (3).jpg

Don't tell anyone!
;)
I've been assured by more than one woman that an old Harley with solid motor mounts (no rubber) can be quite... um... 'satisfying'...

Back
Top Bottom