Nude Out Of Place

Go to CruxDreams.com

I was invited to a pagan wedding and thought it might have been like this; thank the Gods of Earth, Wind, Fire and Water it wasn't. Velvet dresses and brocade waistcoats and all necessary other garments, so I didn't choke on the champagne.

The sign says "Yatan Rumi", which google told me is in Argentina, home of the naked protests above. They seem to have a propensity to take their clothes off down there;):devil:

And the place is a nudist colony, so they really aren't "out of place":D

Last edited:

I know the feeling, walking along the Norfolk coast, we walked through a nudist beach. Most of the nudists would, so I for one thought, have looked better with normal clothes on.:eek:

I know the feeling, walking along the Norfolk coast, we walked through a nudist beach. Most of the nudists would, so I for one thought, have looked better with normal clothes on.:eek:

It does seem to be the case, contrary to what some websites would have you believe. :)

I was invited to a pagan wedding and thought it might have been like this; thank the Gods of Earth, Wind, Fire and Water it wasn't. Velvet dresses and brocade waistcoats and all necessary other garments, so I didn't choke on the champagne.

Maybe these ones are more to your taste?

e21.jpg e22.jpg ee23.jpg e25.jpg e28.jpg e29.jpg e107.jpg e108.jpg e109.jpg

Ah, Tree family weddings...
Before the ceremony the bride and her maids line up for pictures...
wedding 014.jpg
...and one is selected to be spit-roasted. If the bride is selected the groom marries the maid of honor (no it doesn't matter if she is his sister!!!).
The lucky woman is prepared...
wedding 074.jpg
...and is spitted and places over the coals before wedding.

After the wedding the groomsmen may piss the bride...
wedding 006.jpg

I like to see naked girls in public places.

Naked girls in public are indeed beautiful. In the past when I drove a semi truck across the US, I was flashed by topless chicks several times, once by a college gal in Oregon on I-5, and by some mid 40's drunk gal on the side streets of Denver. Drove past some lady naked and getting her self off while her hubby drove the car slowly by all the semi trucks on the freeway. Ended up following a pick up truck in Nebraska one time, where two teens were getting it on in the back, while a third drove. The highways of America can be interesting. lol

Naked girls in public are indeed beautiful. In the past when I drove a semi truck across the US, I was flashed by topless chicks several times, once by a college gal in Oregon on I-5, and by some mid 40's drunk gal on the side streets of Denver. Drove past some lady naked and getting her self off while her hubby drove the car slowly by all the semi trucks on the freeway. Ended up following a pick up truck in Nebraska one time, where two teens were getting it on in the back, while a third drove. The highways of America can be interesting. lol
Never thought before about what truck drivers might see from their vantage point :confused::rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom