Nude Out Of Place

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 526942 Polar Bear plunge Minnesota style ;):devil:

I can read little print, Madi (contrary to popular CF opinion). But since you are such an all around good guy ... just a "little". demerit volley this time! :spank::spank:
I think, without bath-wear is healthier. Faster dry after the bath.

A little demerit, made Madi fit.

Last edited:
I've been to Cornwall on holiday. There is something truly magical there about the sea, the clouds and the lighting. It was a bit too chilly when I was there, though, to run around nude on the beach ... much less pose for artistic photography! :confused:

It's a lovely spot, lots of nice coastline, but cold, and changeable. One of my ancestors came to Australia from there about 170 years ago, and we used to holiday there when we lived in Britain. Part of Britain's Celtic fringe.

754aba014bc00a376a0d2c4574ccb8c3--celtic-nations-political-party.jpg SimpsonsCornwall.jpg

Right, back to the girls

025328.jpg 910_1000.jpg girlphoto.JPG PatrioticLadiesTimesSquare-X2.jpg 20090614_world_naked_bike_ride_wnbr_london_141(e-1281w&crop).jpg tumblr_lmrm31QBwU1qc9uq4o1_1280.jpg !public-1 (8).jpg !public-1 (3).jpg

I've been to Cornwall on holiday. There is something truly magical there about the sea, the clouds and the lighting. It was a bit too chilly when I was there, though, to run around nude on the beach ... much less pose for artistic photography! :confused:
It's a lovely spot, lots of nice coastline, but cold, and changeable.

Now, here's a lassie showing you don't have to get goose-pimples in Cornwall
(skip to 5:55 to see what I mean)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=17&v=KiA6Lj7_2U8

View attachment 527251 It's a sobriety test ... she just proved she could walk a straight line ... the officer will have to come up with some other reason to arrest her now :rolleyes:
...or...

Barb is celebrating winning the grand prize and is going to collect it... She didn't read that the prize was an all-expenses paid crucifixion by THT Inc.

You would think Goldman would have told her...

You can see it is possible to go for a swim in Cornwall in August, even minus wetsuits, although in truth the sea was so rough it was more wade out, then be washed up like a beached whale to be dumped on the sand.
Swimming Portreath Aug 2014 P8170035.JPG

View attachment 527251 It's a sobriety test ... she just proved she could walk a straight line ... the officer will have to come up with some other reason to arrest her now :rolleyes:
Dont be pleased to early, girlie! You injured the rules over public nudity again. Judge Admi wait for you.
Madiosi2017-279-Barbs injured rule.jpg

Interesting vision. An all women troup, was it?

Yes, I've got quite a few pics I'll probably post more at some point.

These ones aren't entirely nude, but moving in the right direction. I love stripping pics :)

4424041976_d60981a38e_o.jpg ps3678.jpg `5qih.jpg

Back
Top Bottom