Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
More art.
In Hobart's Museum of Old and New Art (MONA), there is an intriguing and rather confronting exhibition of "77 cunts", each one individual and from life.
http://www.togatus.com.au/lets-talk-about-cunts-baby/
270611_10150654098260577_4214363_n.jpg

In the gift shop you can buy soap based on these pieces, but you're not allowed to take pictures of the soap!

Has anyone seen the new Scorsese movie, Silence? Christian missionaries travel to Japan to save a fellow poor soul. They encounter all sorts of tortures that test their faith, including water crucifixion.
Seen a trailer, thought I could probably await the dvd :cool:

Has anyone seen the new Scorsese movie, Silence? Christian missionaries travel to Japan to save a fellow poor soul. They encounter all sorts of tortures that test their faith, including water crucifixion.
I saw the trailer at the theatre where I saw Fences on Christmas Day. That is the new movie with Denzel Washington.
Silence looked very interesting.

Last edited:

Sounds promising.

Did everyone enjoy there Christmas meals over the break? I'm saving up something special for New Year

meal-l.jpg

These girls like playing with their instruments, there's some nice finger action here, and one has a rather fine little organ.
We don't see anything of her fingers on the neck of the Takamine but Pp wonders what she has been taking to be so wide-eyed? She does exhibit the loss of inhibition so typical of a moderate dose of herbal tobacco :D.

Back
Top Bottom