Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
This reminds me of the photography of Angela Nikolau (also Russian) who seems to have no fear, and creates extreme self-portraits, usually high up somewhere.
View attachment 508022
Yes, I read an article about her a little while back, her poses are seriously scary -
I'm only mildly acrophobic, but I can't look at her pics without getting a strong
physical terror reaction.

View attachment 508423 I think you would classify this as unusual.
Goat has read my mind!

The being on top is a native of Bellerophon V, a race with a voracious sexual appetite.

But have no fear for the young lady underneath. She is about to have an utterly stupendous orgasm. A single drop of a substance called the Elixir of T'mor renders even a Bellerophonican into a kind of Adonis.

This has greatly improved the sex lives of the Bellerophonicans, but I fear you will have to await the arrival of my new story, currently under construction, about the Elixir of T'mor!

Goat has read my mind!

The being on top is a native of Bellerophon V, a race with a voracious sexual appetite.

But have no fear for the young lady underneath. She is about to have an utterly stupendous orgasm. A single drop of a substance called the Elixir of T'mor renders even a Bellerophonican into a kind of Adonis.

This has greatly improved the sex lives of the Bellerophonicans, but I fear you will have to await the arrival of my new story, currently under construction, about the Elixir of T'mor!
They say crustaceans on our own planet have aphrodisiac properties :)

fucking_shellfish_by_faustie-d92mwrj.jpg

Monstrous!

camillonight-ny7ya-89841e.jpg monstersex13.jpg A456D95.jpg c3471acc7d03c301f632c3e017061453.jpg preview.mp4x.jpg mm.jpg

Him...I would categorize this subject as a double "W.T.F.???" and not related to crux subjects...but as the Polynesian father said..."One man's meat is another POI son..."
To each their own

The last girl is doing that, Barb, #6. She is showing off her tight little, though.

It's like the old Dave Allen joke about the Vatican approved contraceptive pill - it's to be held firmly between the knees :p

But if you keep your knees together you will miss the thrill of having something big, hard and powerful throbbing between your legs!

View attachment 480606 View attachment 480607 View attachment 480608 View attachment 480609
Mm...me thinks Steve stole it from the Queen Mother's reply to questions posed to her at a prominent girls finishing school...as I recall the question and answer was something like this...
Q (from a pert little thing)
"Do You approve of the pill?"
GM (Queen Mother)
"Absolute Dear, but only if it is clutched firmly between one's knees".

Cheers for the LATE QUEEN MUM
""

HeroineTrainer on DevArt has got me (with amazing monster bust :p)
in 'The Pit' - the phallic wormy thing spitting spunk at me
is disconcerting enough, but little do I know
I'm kneeling on a ginormous slug! :eek:

View attachment 509389
Girl...you seem to get into
1) the most interesting...
And...
2) Damnedest situations.
Are. You this much fun on a date???

Back
Top Bottom