Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
At the moment the starry-eyed idealists are working on a hate campain against New Year rockets, but if this story gets known...
They should be able to capture that methane and use it to power their Frankfurter and Hamburger cookers,
the Finns have got the right idea

And we've got an artificial tongue that can tell the real Mackay (or Macallan or Macduff)
from fake drams:

https://www.beveragedaily.com/Artic...-artificial-tongue-detects-counterfeit-whisky
Once more optics and chemistry displace human judgment. No longer can one make the excuse that "I drink so much because I'm a taster and the industry needs my expertise". Pretty soon, these folks will be able to expose the "wine snobs" as charlatans. Then where will we be?

And we've got an artificial tongue that can tell the real Mackay (or Macallan or Macduff)
from fake drams:

https://www.beveragedaily.com/Artic...-artificial-tongue-detects-counterfeit-whisky

Already posted this on the cunnilingus thread :D
6181w1CPEWL._SY355_.jpg

I can tell you that an artificial tongue will never be as good as a real one :p

I bow to your experience

The replies Tree chooses to avoid here... :doh:

I went where Tree wisely didn't?

An artificial tongue may be able to distinguish among whiskies,
but can it tell us which tastes best?
You know that Eulalia knew when she posted that where it had to lead!
Already posted this on the cunnilingus thread :D
6181w1CPEWL._SY355_.jpg
Inevitable redirection!
They will never touch my Seagram's!!!
When I was growing up, my unrepentant temperance supporting great aunt would advise:
"Artificial Tongues that touch Seagrams will never touch mine!"

Still musing philosophically in response to what Frank said above - I can imagine such a machine that could analyse and distinguish all the chemical components making up the tastes of different whiskies. And you could teach it to recognise the kinds you like best. So it could even taste a sample of whisky and say, for example, 'This is a 20 year old Laphraoig, Sir, I think you would like it.' But what I don't think any machine could ever truthfully say would be "This is a 20 year old Laphraoig, I like it myself.' :drink:

Back
Top Bottom