Oh No! It's a Furry thread!

Go to CruxDreams.com

MSTGMA

Executioner
Because I like the stuff and have actually commissioned two pieces :p. Also I intend to post a bunch of pics that aren't mine which is why this is here and not in the members' own pictures forum.

sybar_cruxcatfixtion_comm_resize.png

mrsstein_Surprised_comm_01_fix.png

These two are from the same story, a kind of distant sequel to the story I half-posted to CF and need to finish writing some day.

Now for a collection of pics I've grabbed from various sources over the years...first, some Hadalmartian. He loves stuff with a religious martyrdom theme.

View attachment 1418186View attachment 1418187View attachment 1418188
Downloaded this one back in 2018

IMG_8654.jpeg

and it a.) gave me insight into what the Furries come for and b.) made me want to contact the artist to see if I could persuade them branch out into crucified naked human women.

Because DAMN, he/she's good. :very_hot:

Last edited:
and b.) made me want to contact the artist to see if I could persuade them branch out into crucified naked human women.

Because DAMN, he/she's good. :very_hot:
He's done some humans, but unfortunately he's deleted most of them because they're mostly older works and he doesn't like the way they turned out, and because the furry art sites he posts to tend to have rules against depictions of humans. Which is a shame because they were still damn good. Here's the only one I have:

hadalmartian_athmart2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He's done some humans, but unfortunately he's deleted most of them because they're mostly older works and he doesn't like the way they turned out, and because the furry art sites he posts to tend to have rules against depictions of humans. Which is a shame because they were still damn good. Here's the only one I have:

View attachment 1418594
:very_hot: :very_hot: :very_hot:

*ahem*

@MSTGMA, if you yourself have a way to to contact hadalmartin, please relay to him that there is intense interest here on CF for images like her.

IMG_8657.jpeg

Crucified furries, eh, I may have one or two :D

Because I like the stuff and have actually commissioned two pieces :p. Also I intend to post a bunch of pics that aren't mine which is why this is here and not in the members' own pictures forum.

View attachment 1418185

View attachment 1418183

These two are from the same story, a kind of distant sequel to the story I half-posted to CF and need to finish writing some day.

These are nice, I'd be happy to see more

Hello! An image search turned up these two hadalmartin drawings

View attachment 1418689View attachment 1418690

here:

Is it possible these are the ones he was unhappy with?

Addendum: you have my word I will cease to clutter your thread with humans. ;)

These are the only two human Hadalmartians I know on the crux theme, and I love them. There was some discussion here regarding whether the first was by Hadalmartian
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/great-pics-found-by-phlebas-and-other.1841/post-692712

Most of these have appeared here before, here are some posted by me
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/search/1209711/?q=hadalmartian&c[users]=phlebas&o=date

I'm interested to see that the pissing one MSTGMA has posted is a variant to the one I posted a couple of years ago, it has a background and a reduced rate of flow
image_25139.jpg

Here are a few more Hadalmartian/Marsonauts , including a couple of hanging/garroting pics
1414388374.hadalmartian_hellon.png934edb e 0.jpgafea8204b4019bf1309fb76df171c3d20dfd9a68.jpgf406077841b2460830a701a6ea314022eca937b7 (2).jpg

I'm out of Hadalmartian crux pics, but he's done a LOT of other snuff. Mostly hanging, some garotting, some impalement. Might post some from my collection here too but I'm already over my upload limit and I'll be posting a different artist tomorrow :p.

And now for something completely different!

LastStitches is...a difficult one to pin down. She doesn't often finish her pictures and feels intimidated by large forums and art sites so it's hard to track down her works. She's got a pretty cartoony style that nonetheless pushes all the right buttons for me. At this current point I've lost track of her again and have no idea where she posts her works, if at all, so if anybody's got a clue let me know :p.

1630128627301.png1630135379301_resize.png1631996673319.png1632513447325.png1632607633326.png

I’m glad you added another artist! Because otherwise it would be a purely hadalmartian thread, hahaha.

I wish Hadalmartian knew how much we love his work. I certainly have tried to send him a dm before, but odds are good that it’s an adult account for an artist who is working professionally and wants to keep the dark kinky stuff to the side. Damn shame. I wish we could get him to do more human girls, because even the furies really press my buttons. Pain and ecstasy depicted perfectly.

Here are a few more Hadalmartian/Marsonauts

Hadalmartian is a very expressive artist! There is one important thought in his furry paintings. The animal nature of human is crucified! The lupa wolf in ancient Rome symbolized lust as a "bitch" now. Cute anthropomorphic animals do not have an immortal soul and therefore are simply sacrificed. By accepting Christianity, all these wolves, lionesses and deer recognize that they cannot give up their sinful nature and therefore must be executed. If people were as sinless as angels, they wouldn't suffer! But attractive guys and girls obsessed with sinful lust for each other should be publicly crucified for libertinism!

Back
Top Bottom