On The Road With Siss And Barb.

Go to CruxDreams.com

LittleSiss

Sorceress
From the same people that brought you hits like …

A Day at the Arena, Kualoma and 1834!

Comes a new adventure unlike any before!

On The Road with Siss and Barb!

So get ready for the thrills, the spills, the laughs and pranks!

The steamy hot scenes, the chilling mishaps … all presented to you in thrillingly brilliant gray and black

A LittleSiss/Barbaria Production.

On the Road with Siss and Barb.

They finally were meeting face to face. After almost a year of Internet chats, they were going to take a few weeks off from their separate lives and take a little road trip together.

They met up in Philly and from there planned to drive south, taking in the sights and stopping wherever they pleased.

They made quite a pair. Both of equal height and weight ... ( that's their story and they are sticking to it ) ... Siss with her long blonde hair hanging half way down her back and Barb with her dark brown mane full of natural highlights. Their builds were not that dissimilar either.

This was to be a trip of discovery in the truest sense of the word.

They headed down I-95 with the top down and the wind in their hair. Both in tank tops, Siss in a denim mini skirt and Barb in her jean short shorts with a cute little cuff…two very leggy girls off to have some fun.

Being early morning, they passed through Delaware in a matter of a couple hours.

The conversation had been light, having spent the previous night together getting to know their real selves.

They decided to head south west before reaching Baltimore, avoiding the city traffic and opting for a more scenic drive.

A few miles south of Roanoke, they decided to stop at a roadhouse for lunch and a bathroom break. It was a quiet little place, with a few pickups parked outside.

They were full of energy as they burst in giggling and laughing.

“Look Siss, I have to pee like crazy. You sit down and order us a couple of Pepsi’s and look at the menu.” Barb said as she hustled toward the “GALS” sign.

Siss takes a corner table and is greeted by a large and not so friendly-looking guy wearing a cruddy grease-stained apron.

She sees him, but is still settling in, shifting her hips and crossing and uncrossing her legs as she shakes her hair out.

He stands there waiting for her to look up at him. She doesn’t.

Finally, he stops his ogling and asks what she would like. She looks up and smiles and says, “Sweetie, I’m really thirsty, 2 Pepsi’s … no ice!”

The look in his eye is strange as he backs away, but she doesn’t even look up.

Barb bursts out of the Ladies, grabs Siss’ hand and says, “Oh God! Do not go in there, unless you really can’t hold it!”

Two old farts who look like they couldn’t stand to fix their pants, are sitting at the corner of the bar. Four younger, more burly-looking guys are at the other end, glancing at the new arrivals, making comments and grinning lewdly.

Siss gets up and heads toward the Ladies as Barb looks the menu over.

The air conditioner is blasting away noisily, and that combined with both girls’ tanks damp from the ride, gives the good old boys at the bar two pairs of pokies to gawp at.

The waiter approaches Barb, wide-eyed and staring hard … his eyes pausing long enough to take in her boobs, before wandering down to her tight denim shorts and her long bare legs.

“Ready to order?” he asks finally.

“No, I’m waiting for my friend,” Barb replies dismissively. “If you are going to drool, go do it over there, please.”

Then she glances over at the “GALS” sign, wondering what is keeping Siss.

The door to the Ladies swings open and Siss heads to the table, her hair now in a ponytail. “Wow! You were right about in there! It’s horrible!” She says as she plops herself down. “So, I was thinking maybe some ribs and maybe some coleslaw … what do you think?

I’m starved!” Barb announces.

The waiter is quick to take their order and the girls are fully aware that they are the center of attention. As they wait, Siss redoes her ponytail as Barb crosses and uncrosses her legs numerous times, finally tucking one leg under the other on the chair…her thigh bulging in the direction of the bar and the hound dogs around it.

Leaning close to Siss, Barb whispers, “Is it me, or is this place a little weird? I am not so sure about the gang over there at the bar.

“Just a bunch of good ole boys,” replies Siss, “I’m sure they are harmless enough, and pretty dumb looking too!”

In almost no time the waiter arrives with the order saying, “Fresh out of the smoker girls! Y’all eat up now!”

They both attack their plates like vultures. As they each gnaw on a bone, a devilish grin spreads across both their faces. Siss takes her rib, puts the length of it in her mouth and slowly sucks and pulls it from her mouth. Barb begins to lick her fingers. Smacking her lips as she whips the sauce from around her lips and laps it up.

It is obvious the guys at the bar are enjoying the show and Siss and Barb know it; BBQ sauce and Slaw juice dripping from the corner of their mouths, working each rib with their tongues as they shift in the seats.

Siss’ mini skirt rides up on her hips and Barb’s legs spread wide under the table in almost a straddling position.

Barb turns and asks for the check, and six heads quickly turn to face the bar. Siss raises her hand in the direction of the waiter and says, “Sweetie! We’re finished could we get the check?”

He walks over with a red face and bulging apron and hands Siss the bill. Barb quickly snatches it and hands the guy her credit card.

“No plastic here honey, only cash! Didn’t you see the sign on the door when you came in?” he says in disgust. “You do have paper money, don’t you?”

Siss stands and says, “Sure we do, no problem … it’s in our bags in the trunk of the car.”

As she turns toward the door, two big guys stand in front of it barring the exit. “Sorry girls but no one skips out on a check around here, and if we let you out that door you could be long gone.” The waiter says with a nasty grin.

Barb jumps up and says, “Look our money is out there, just how are we supposed to pay you?”

From behind the bar a gruff voices says, “A good stripper makes about 12 or 14 bucks an hour plus tips. How’s about it? You two do a little dance or two, or maybe three for us and we will call it even!”

“Yeehaww!” comes the chorus from the bar, as everyone in the place leans forward on their bar stools.

Barb and Siss know it won’t be that simple, but can’t see any way around it. They huddle for a moment, then climb up on the large table in the middle of the floor as one of the older guys picks a song on the jukebox. “Girls Just Want to Have Fun” blasts out. Barb and Siss both let out a giggle, bump hips and do a spin.

Then facing each other hip to hip, Barb begins by slowly pulling Siss’ top past her ribs, over her bra, and then quickly up and over her head and arms. Barb spins the top around and then coyly drops it on the chair below. Barb turns with her back towards Siss, and with a wink at the boys around the bar, she slowly draws Barb’s top up and off.

The guys begin to howl as Siss undoes Barb’s bra with a snap. Barb holds it to her chest as Siss gives it a tug and Barb’s boobs jiggle freely. Barb turns and slides the straps of Siss’ bra off her shoulders and then unhooks it. Siss bends forward quickly, flipping her hair down in front of her as her bra drops to the table. Then she stands up straight as she flips her hair back, and shakes her boobs.

At this point the guys have their mouths wide open and are glued to the show. Someone drops a beer bottle on the floor.

The two girls put their arms around each other and grab each other’s ass firmly. Then Siss unbuttons Barbs shorts and slowly pulls the zipper apart. Barb does the same to Siss’ skirt, and they both face the bar and begin to bump hips to the music as they slowly and provocatively work their shorts and skirt over their hips and down to their thighs. They turn their heads, nod and wink to each other before letting them fall to the table. Neither of them are wearing panties and the whole bar erupts in a frenzy…guys whistling, howling, clapping, falling off their stools and running into each other.

In the midst of all the hubbub, Barb and Siss leap from the table, grabbing their clothes as they run into the "GALS" room. They quickly lock the door and shimmy out the window, and run to the car, bare-assed, boobs bouncing and swaying.

As the door to the road house bursts open, Siss says, “Shit Barb, I forgot my bra!” Barb just laughs and says, “Really? SHUT UP AND DRIVE GIRL!”

They speed away naked and laughing, as the sound of truck doors slamming and engines roaring can be heard behind them.

To be continued ...

Last edited:
Got a little "Thelma and Louise" kinda story going on here? (But with more nudity.)

Gotta love gals who love to gnaw on a bone!!!! Y'all really know how to work a piece of pork with your tongues!:D:rolleyes:;)
Everyone loves a tasty rib! :D

Shevak is a sick bastard. This is why I love Crux Forums, though I think 'gnawing on the bone' is a bit crude...

View attachment 130284

t
Probably. But the words were Siss's, and I quote:

"They both attack their plates like vultures. As they each gnaw on a bone, a devilish grin spreads across both their faces. Siss takes her rib, puts the length of it in her mouth and slowly sucks and pulls it from her mouth. Barb begins to lick her fingers. Smacking her lips as she whips the sauce from around her lips and laps it up."

I love carnivorous women!:D

Last edited:
Tree is not keeping up with this thread... may be sleep deprivation... or alcohol...

Who the hell knows?

I sent a telegram to Bull and Gunner to round them up...

They are more than happy to do so....

Tree and Leo

Bull and Gunner better get in line...we already have all the good old boys from a whole county chasing us

Back
Top Bottom