On The Road With Siss And Barb.

Go to CruxDreams.com
On the road with Siss and Barb? That would be like a dream come true for anyone - Wow!

Eagerly awaiting Part 2... :p

Oh my this should be interesting indeed! Having the kind of fun two girls of our persuasion can find only in the deep south.;). This sounds like a dream roadtrip to me! Can't wait for part 2 as well! Where will they go on the open road?:popcorn:

Tree is not keeping up with this thread... may be sleep deprivation... or alcohol...

Who the hell knows?

I sent a telegram to Bull and Gunner to round them up...

They are more than happy to do so....

Tree and Leo
barb tooooooooooooooooooooo

On the road with Siss and Barb? That would be like a dream come true for anyone - Wow!

Eagerly awaiting Part 2... :p

Thanks DP.....maybe this is all a dream:rolleyes:

Oh my this should be interesting indeed! Having the kind of fun two girls of our persuasion can find only in the deep south.;). This sounds like a dream roadtrip to me! Can't wait for part 2 as well! Where will they go on the open road?:popcorn:

Whenever I want you, all I have to do is
Dream, dream, dream, dream

name that tune and the artists?

It's a rough prison where not knowing about The Everly Brothers gets you that kind of treatment.....;)

You have to remember that these guys are very retro:rolleyes:......brush up on your 'sixties' trivia if you hope to outsmart them.;) Then again, if you would rather spend more time on the crapper....

(Barbaria trains her protegees in many different ways):cool:

Hey, you two are top-drawer all the way. Two classy gals! Can't wait to read more about your adventures together. Sure hope it doesn't end badly for you! (Or maybe I do... ;))

View attachment 130388
Have fun, ladies! And try to stay out of trouble!:rolleyes:

Wherever do you think he got the idea that we are a couple of party girls, Siss?:confused: Couple of right proper ladies like us?:devil:

To the shore or the beach ... there is a difference ... or somewhere remote and dark ... or just a little camping?

catherine-bach-the-dukes-of-hazzard-10918050-972-1104.jpg

camping 3.jpg

LGNhHe8.jpg

It is up to them and where they go or find themselves ...

What's next for Siss and Barb?

:eek:

Back
Top Bottom