Other Forms Of Execution

Go to CruxDreams.com
srecmip: You did not mention too limbs slow sawing..feet, arms, legs, thighs..

"It is thought that the deviant Roman Emperor Caligula may have been a big fan of sawing.

Whilst there are several forms of sawing, including beheading by saw, the one I am going to focus on is the most unpleasant of all. It is said to have originated in Morocco and is the longitudinal sawing of the body, i.e. from head to groin, or in the worst case visa versa. The whole sawing process was carefully thought out to maximise the horror of the death.
The condemned was suspended upside down for a very specific reason; with the head at the bottom and heart below the cutting, the ensuing massive blood loss would not cause immediate death through loss of blood. I have no idea how far the saw would have got from its initial stroke between the legs and actually thinking about it is making me squirm.

It seems this form of capital punishment was thankfully rare, although for what reason I’m not sure. Given the other gruesome methods above I’m sure it wasn’t out of kindness." (https://www.planetdeadly.com/human/horrific-forms-execution)

Attachments

• 144.jpg
    144.jpg
    492.3 KB · Views: 1,074
  • 155.jpg
    155.jpg
    390.9 KB · Views: 1,025
  • 156.jpg
    156.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 850
  • Buzzsaw2_28alt_angle229.jpg
    Buzzsaw2_28alt_angle229.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 834
  • Buzzsaw3_28alt_angle29.jpg
    Buzzsaw3_28alt_angle29.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 844
  • IrisBokJaTrisha.jpeg
    IrisBokJaTrisha.jpeg
    292.4 KB · Views: 954
Hi I have two new pics
1. First picture and question: third girl from the left She covers the tablet. What do you think? What is her crime?
five for the noose.jpg
2. There are no questions here, enjoy the pictures
four for the noose.jpg

too_late ; )

PS: the third is a small bonus. Social media in an alternative world ; p
most happy day.jpg

Other forms

gosh__i_wonder_what_they_ll_do_to_us_next__by_zrh777-dc09sr0.jpgteaching_little_beaver_by_zrh777-dc3bwcy.jpgpublic_execution_by_zrh777-dc6irqo.jpg

Hello
I'm looking for stories or pictures about the ordeal of the wheel. Where can I find them? Also impalements and the burning of the stake?
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom