Other Forms Of Execution

Go to CruxDreams.com
What always makes me stop and think with this is that in the UK, the colours are reversed. Red is the colour of the party here that (very) roughly equates to the Democrats, and blue to the Conservatives.
Like the traffic!
What is it that makes the UK and US so mirrored? You guys don't sleep during the daytime, do you? I hope you don't eat dessert first (although I sometimes do).

In fact, red state - blue state is a scale simplification reflecting the electoral college vote in U.S. elections ... at a more detailed scale, within each of those states, there’s a spatial divide between conservative rural, small-town, upper class suburbia AND more liberal urban America ... as well as along socio-demographic, racial, religious and educational lines. The simple fact is ... the country is deeply divided politically and the divisions are deeply and implacably entrenched.

In fact, red state - blue state is a scale simplification reflecting the electoral college vote in U.S. elections ... at a more detailed scale, within each of those states, there’s a spatial divide between conservative rural, small-town, upper class suburbia AND more liberal urban America ... as well as along socio-demographic, racial, religious and educational lines. The simple fact is ... the country is deeply divided politically and the divisions are deeply and implacably entrenched.
Are you SURE that's all it means?
proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Hi. It was a mistake to post the "blue" and "red" question her. So I propose to stop this discussion in this thread. :) Pleae post "other form of executions".
Don´t bother. Happens all the time. Doesn´t last longer then a day or two (most times :)).
And now to another form of execution:

Attachments

• 1.webp
    4.4 MB · Views: 502
  • 2.webp
    3.9 MB · Views: 201
  • 3.webp
    3.9 MB · Views: 206
Hi. It was a mistake to post the "blue" and "red" question her. So I propose to stop this discussion in this thread. :) Pleae post "other form of executions".

It’s ok. These little digressions happen all the time. Back now to our regular programming

A snapshot in the House of FED at Ella Isle. Home of human only sadists and victims. Here you can experience Snuff, Execution, Dolcett, Hanging, Garrote, Crucifixion, Beheading, Impalement, Electric Chair, Burning, Sawing, Torture & Necro. :hambre: :hanged:

Back
Top Bottom