Other Forms Of Execution

Go to CruxDreams.com
[QUOTE = "Морган Смит, должность: 464964, участник: 27501"]
Кроме распятия, как бы вы хотели быть убитым?
[/ QUOTE] Я бы хотел, чтобы меня повесили. Для меня, чтобы быть голым с руками, связанными за спиной, это должен быть медленный подъем. Я надеюсь, что я буду страдать долгое время корчась и корчась, висящий в петле для все видеть.

Attachments

• 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 1,040
[/ QUOTE] Я бы хотел, чтобы меня повесили. Для меня, чтобы быть голым с руками, связанными за спиной, это должен быть медленный подъем. Я надеюсь, что я буду страдать долгое время корчась и корчась, висящий в петле для все видеть.
Personally, I don't like the idea of being hanged myself, although the sight of a beautiful woman dancing on the rope and losing control of her bladder is exciting :p

To answer the original question, death by orgasm sounds pretty appealing :p

Personally, I don't like the idea of being hanged myself, although the sight of a beautiful woman dancing on the rope and losing control of her bladder is exciting :p

To answer the original question, death by orgasm sounds pretty appealing :p

In that case I can join Nadejda and dance for you like in the picture. I would choose the same as her, a slow hanging (preferably being pulled up from the ground rahter than dropped from even a small height), nude, with my hands tied behind my back and a group of people enjoying the sight of my struggle, maybe add a little twist on one of Dolcett's stories, stick a vibrator (or two ;-) ) in each of us with a promise that if one of us drops hers, the other one gets to be lowered to the ground (which would be a lie, of course, but we wouldn't know that)... Even the scenery in Nadejda's picture works for me - an old industrial building, maybe even an abandoned slaughterhouse, which would have all the necessary facilities ready.

In that case I can join Nadejda and dance for you like in the picture. I would choose the same as her, a slow hanging (preferably being pulled up from the ground rahter than dropped from even a small height), nude, with my hands tied behind my back and a group of people enjoying the sight of my struggle, maybe add a little twist on one of Dolcett's stories, stick a vibrator (or two ;-) ) in each of us with a promise that if one of us drops hers, the other one gets to be lowered to the ground (which would be a lie, of course, but we wouldn't know that)... Even the scenery in Nadejda's picture works for me - an old industrial building, maybe even an abandoned slaughterhouse, which would have all the necessary facilities ready.
I would be nice to hold you around the hips with one arm, other hand firmly in your crotch as the stool is kicked away and your weight is slowly lowered onto the rope.

Thats how to treat a lady

That hand can return and relieve the weight a little from time to time.

Nice to feel you thrusting and bucking away

Hello with new pictures ;)
Let's start with a quick commemorative photo
execution behead only.jpg
This time she must leave on time :
i dont finish yet.jpg
She came far into the zone where it is forbidden :
jurrnalist shooted.jpg
And this is a joke: (but noose is real)
lona on jenga.jpg
The election campaign was interrupted by a corruption scandal:
Melody corrupt.jpg
And an attempt to avoid the audience and humiliation:
suicide try in prison.jpg
And two more
unname girl hanged.jpg upskirt is ready.jpg
have fun :hanged:

too_late

Excellent work of Arch Stanton I guess - I asume that in that final phase of asphyxation by hanging the victims loose completely Control of their bladder , so a final pissing will happen and their faces might become deep purple with their tongues hanging out of their open mouth!
But this might be too cruel to be shown

Excellent work of Arch Stanton I guess - I asume that in that final phase of asphyxation by hanging the victims loose completely Control of their bladder , so a final pissing will happen and their faces might become deep purple with their tongues hanging out of their open mouth!
But this might be too cruel to be shown

Back
Top Bottom