Passion of a Goddess Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ramon has uploaded "Sepia Experimental Crux Scenes".
View attachment 1367835
This video is available for rent for 48 hours, with a price of $7.00.
Yup, another "photoshoot video". This time there is some sort of carrying (at least from the trailer), which I think we haven't had in a long time, but the model doesn't seem to be really expressive. This one includes a VR video in the bonus stuff.

In my humble opinion... I don't even know why the videos are called experimental at this point, they are very formulaic and at most the experimenting is just switching the colors with an occasional VR/360 bonus.
I agree with you, this had potential for so much more, but at least the actress is very hot with that nice muscular body.

Ramon has uploaded "Experimental Black Jesus".
View attachment 1378384
This video is available for rent for 72 hours, with a price of $7.00.
There is a 360° video as a part of the bonus stuff.
It's great that they brought out another "female black Jesus" it's been a while since there was a new one and this one has a very sexy actress and the cross reaction is very good.

midnight-crucifixion-ramon-martinez.jpg
does anyone know where I can get the highest resolution of this image (midnight crucifixion)? Pixels/FineartAmerica has it but it won't let me purchase since they only offer physical prints.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 1386834
does anyone know where I can get the highest resolution of this image (midnight crucifixion)? Pixels/FineartAmerica has it but it won't let me purchase since they only offer physical prints.
Bad news my friend, I couldn't find it, the only other places I could think of were deviantart (but you probably already checked, and it's size is even smaller than the picture you provided), and one more where he only uploads photos, no 3D renders.

Sorry for this, on the other side, the latter site has some rare photos, mostly from his first photoshoot with the blond models from 2005.
It's a fotocommunity account, sadly, you have to pay a membership to see the pictures unblurred, maybe because of nudity? I don't know honestly, the site isn't very specific.
https://www.fotocommunity.com/user_photos/568433
Again, sorry for not finding something

Bad news my friend, I couldn't find it, the only other places I could think of were deviantart (but you probably already checked, and it's size is even smaller than the picture you provided), and one more where he only uploads photos, no 3D renders.

Sorry for this, on the other side, the latter site has some rare photos, mostly from his first photoshoot with the blond models from 2005.
It's a fotocommunity account, sadly, you have to pay a membership to see the pictures unblurred, maybe because of nudity? I don't know honestly, the site isn't very specific.
https://www.fotocommunity.com/user_photos/568433
Again, sorry for not finding something
Delurking for a moment, I should note that it is possible in fact to view the images. If you use google chrome and right click the images, then press open image in new tab, you can view the images. Here are some of the usually B/W images in color from that site.

C4F050D3-9869-4409-AC01-B7C6F12ED9F3.jpeg765A74F6-A52D-426C-BD34-DA32E4884584.jpeg216F2D1A-E1DF-434C-9A69-7955AA6A7894.jpegB9FBD8F9-6EB0-4894-8B2D-9DD751BADFC1.jpegFACA0056-4A45-4B8C-BD04-6CE932E30ECE.jpeg0FDE8174-D3B3-4A8D-B8AC-CF7484B65CCC.jpegC613EAEB-1C17-4301-B79F-28C72DF69A52.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom