Passion of a Goddess Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
At least remove this thread to the commercial section where it belongs.
Whether or not he is Ramon, I'm not sure it quite ticks the boxes for fraud. But I was thinking yesterday that this thread links a lot to Vimeo so it did indeed ought to be in the Paysites forum. Thanks for the reminder.

Not sure if I should post this here, but fun (useless) fact, in one of the behind the scenes of the whipping in the passion of the christa, a voice which is pretty likely to be ramon's said what at first though was "Luna".
After hearing it again, turns out he said "Bruna", which made her turn around as if her name was said.
TL;DR: Im 90% sure that the name of the actress is "Bruna"

The actress in the latest Experiment in B&W is beautiful. Any plans on incorporating her in a color short passion play?

BTW - the arm angle is perfect,

Not sure if I should post this here, but fun (useless) fact, in one of the behind the scenes of the whipping in the passion of the christa, a voice which is pretty likely to be ramon's said what at first though was "Luna".
After hearing it again, turns out he said "Bruna", which made her turn around as if her name was said.
TL;DR: Im 90% sure that the name of the actress is "Bruna"
This created a whole side tangent thread that was very enjoyable hahaha

I am a big appreciator of Ramon's work, but I feel like he would have a much better return on his production investment if created productions that were to incorporate the full passion story again. I find I am "one and done" with his new stuff, but I have no issue continuing to rent his classics like Roman Movie and Passion in Dark

Well... @Pepemocho has been gone for an odd amount of time, and Ramon has already published two videos.
I will try to keep the updates on the POAG thread until @Pepemocho returns, even if I don't know how to know which fineartamerica posts are the latest.

NOTICE: I can't rent every video, (I'm kind of broke lol), the opinions I give are just based on the trailer and suppositions, so it may not reflect the actual quality of the video. If you rent it, you are more than welcome to leave a small review here.

Continuing the trend of the "photoshoot videos", Ramon has uploaded two productions.
The first was two weeks ago,

"Experimental performance in B&W".
1695610263644.png
This video is available for rent for 48 hours, with a price of $7.00.
It's what the title says, an experimental black and white performance. From the trailer we can see that Ramon didn't stress himself with cutting off the studio and there are some weird actress breathing added in post production. The model looks good and tries to give some suffering performance. The big selling point is the extra stuff that allows to watch 360° extra stuff.

A few hours ago, Ramon uploaded another "photoshoot video".

"Experimental crux scenes"
1695610774993.png
One can't tell much from the trailer, it seems the actress doesn't move that much, but in looks she is a pretty nice pick. Also, another type of loincloth for team loincloth lovers who want some variety. The background is more hidden, so it shouldn't be too distracting.

I will keep an eye on Ramon's vimeo and deviantart and try to keep this thread alive, at least until @Pepemocho returns.
Stay tuned!

PS:
This created a whole side tangent thread that was very enjoyable hahaha
Heh, it was a fun week that I will miss. Long live Bruna!

I am a big appreciator of Ramon's work, but I feel like he would have a much better return on his production investment if created productions that were to incorporate the full passion story again. I find I am "one and done" with his new stuff, but I have no issue continuing to rent his classics like Roman Movie and Passion in Dark
Yeah, but it doesn't seem the budget will allow it. These recent productions that I call "photoshoot videos" seem way cheaper than the more full passion projects (It can be done with just one person and the model).
I doubt we will get more than photoshoot videos soon, or ever. Not to be pesimist, it's just that I don't see the budgets increasing soon, due to reasons outside the reach of Ramon himself.

Well... @Pepemocho has been gone for an odd amount of time, and Ramon has already published two videos.
I will try to keep the updates on the POAG thread until @Pepemocho returns, even if I don't know how to know which fineartamerica posts are the latest.

NOTICE: I can't rent every video, (I'm kind of broke lol), the opinions I give are just based on the trailer and suppositions, so it may not reflect the actual quality of the video. If you rent it, you are more than welcome to leave a small review here.

Continuing the trend of the "photoshoot videos", Ramon has uploaded two productions.
The first was two weeks ago,

"Experimental performance in B&W".
View attachment 1361513
It's what the title says, an experimental black and white performance. From the trailer we can see that Ramon didn't stress himself with cutting off the studio and there are some weird actress breathing added in post production. The model looks good and tries to give some suffering performance. The big selling point is the extra stuff that allows to watch 360° extra stuff.

A few hours ago, Ramon uploaded another "photoshoot video".

"Experimental crux scenes"
View attachment 1361515
One can't tell much from the trailer, it seems the actress doesn't move that much, but in looks she is a pretty nice pick. Also, another type of loincloth for team loincloth lovers who want some variety. The background is more hidden, so it shouldn't be too distracting.

I will keep an eye on Ramon's vimeo and deviantart and try to keep this thread alive, at least until @Pepemocho returns.
Stay tuned!

PS:

Heh, it was a fun week that I will miss. Long live Bruna!
Nice second picture. Shame the writing obscures her face....that's a nice Loincloth,too. :)

Ramon has uploaded "Sepia Experimental Crux Scenes".
1696451864538.png
Yup, another "photoshoot video". This time there is some sort of carrying (at least from the trailer), which I think we haven't had in a long time, but the model doesn't seem to be really expressive. This one includes a VR video in the bonus stuff.

In my humble opinion... I don't even know why the videos are called experimental at this point, they are very formulaic and at most the experimenting is just switching the colors with an occasional VR/360 bonus.

Last edited:
A real pity she got her toes sliced of by the edge of the pic.
Especially with you much empty space at the top.

Ramon has uploaded "Sepia Experimental Crux Scenes".
View attachment 1367835
Yup, another "photoshoot video". This time there is some sort of carrying (at least from the trailer), which I think we haven't had in a long time, but the model doesn't seem to be really expressive. This one includes a VR video in the bonus stuff.

In my humble opinion... I don't even know why the videos are called experimental at this point, they are very formulaic and at most the experimenting is just switching the colors with an occasional VR/360 bonus.
Nice subject matter though.

Back
Top Bottom