Passion of a Goddess Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Alas, there is no nailing scene, only the whipping, carrying and hanging on the cross. I found the finished clip to be quite disjointed, no smooth transitions between scenes anywhere.
I can't remember if it only related to purchasing this PoaG movie but I remember that it was not straight forward. Hope this allays any misgivings that your experience was unique.

Another point which annoyed me at the time was that the various clips which Ramon Martinez previously for a reasonable price had been divided into (very) short sections and advertised at greatly increased prices.

You talk about the movie The Passion in Sepia, which is not my favorite POAG movie, but nevertheless I find it much better than any female crucifixion stuff with the exception of the movie Goddess of Vimeo. Maybe you can suggest something better, which I would appreciate.

I find very nice the stuff of The Passion in Sepia and the model performance is stunning. The price is very reasonable and the bonus stuff is a plus point. Regarding female Christ crucifixion I think that POAG not has rivals.
the_passion_in_sepia__12__by_passionofagoddess-dbpkzp4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You talk about the movie The Passion in Sepia, which is not my favorite POAG movie, but nevertheless I find it much better than any female crucifixion stuff with the exception of the movie Goddess of Vimeo. Maybe you can suggest something better, which I would appreciate.

I find very nice the stuff of The Passion in Sepia and the model performance is stunning. The price is very reasonable and the bonus stuff is a plus point. Regarding female Christ crucifixion I think that POAG not has rivals.View attachment 545040
Goddess of vimeo is really superb !
Yeah, after that, Ramon's christa :)

Does anyone know what they are saying in "The Passion of the Christa" Bonus Features?

There's a new POAG movie on vimeo. What's interesting, it's with the same models as in "Nordic Passion", but here asian girl is victim and blonde one executioner. Revenge is sweet :p Ramon added a lot of bonus stuff, ca 20 minutes so it's very big pack ;)

Poster of the new POAG short film uploaded on Vimeo https://vimeo.com/ondemand/132958

The Movie is 18 min long and has 3 parts: 1) The Dream 2) The crucifixion 3) Mother why...?

It also has 3 Videos as bonus stuff, with a total duration of more than 20 minutes.

The model performace is wonderful. She is beautiful, and she is naked almost half of the movie. A lot of bonus that I had not seen published before.

I recommend this movie that I think is one of the POAG best contributions in the latest years.

Today is a great day for the POAG´s fans. Hurrah!

asian_passion_play_poster_600_by_passionofagoddess-dbxv963.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Poster of the new POAG short film uploaded on Vimeo https://vimeo.com/ondemand/132958

The Movie is 18 min long and has 3 parts: 1) The Dream 2) The crucifixion 3) Mother why...?

It also has 3 Videos as bonus stuff, with a total duration of more than 20 minutes.

The model performace is wonderful. She is beautiful, and she is naked almost half of the movie. A lot of bonus that I had not seen published before.

I recommend this movie that I think is one of the POAG best contributions in the latest years.

View attachment 551654
She"s amazing, and the black loincloth is great!!

View attachment 551654

A good movie, I liked it, especially the last part. Is it Y starring?!

A further improvment would be dialog instead of music, words in the other scenes, a few more actors + a condemnation scene. That would make it a smash hit! Keep on with the good work and thank's for this production!

View attachment 551654
is it the same ? ;)
View attachment 529446
The latest POAG image on DeviantArt.

Back
Top Bottom