Petra's ordeal

Go to CruxDreams.com

admihoek

Administrator
Staff member
Originally Posted by Greg Smith
OK, these are all well and good, but we really need Stave the master to cook a few of these up for us in living colour and without the surreal effects. Incidentally, in the Petra procession series, I am missing your numbers 3 and 4. Any chace of posting the originals of these.

Greg
all pics in the story are own made manips using steve's petra face and the passion of the Christ pics

the story I used in the pdf is written by Pilate
Link to file:
https://download.yousendit.com/THE2ZEUxSWgyWGZ2Wmc9PQ

the (book)pdf is in the highest print qualitate and you can print first the odd pages and after that at the other side the even one in that way you get an a5 book with 52 pages. :idea: :mrgreen: :lol:

for people who wanted them on the web did mel an good job you can find that file here.

New Sendspace link is http://www.sendspace.com/file/u0bkue

thx mel so it is voor elk wat wils (something for everybody). :lol:

hans

Hi,
Hans did a terrific job of illustrating Petra. I knew he was good with PDF's...but I didn't realize he was that good! The PDF is 52 pages long (condensed into 26) and illustrated in a variety of styles. The story is extremely well told and will become a legend in it's own time. Congratulations to all involved in the production. The layout is similar to Crucifictions and has the added advantage of a continuous story. Basically it's the modern equivalent of what Beatrix Potter had in mind years ago. Characters, illustration, story, continue to next page. She made millions without a computer. Petra is the adult computerized version of Jemima Puddle-Duck!
The ScreenShot 005 version (via Sendspace) is my altered version so the pages are numbered in order. The Screenshot 006 version (via Yousendit) is higher quality but apparently more suitable for printing. Both versions can be easily viewed on Adobe Reader.
I've attached a couple of screenshots to show the difference.
Melissa

Attachments

• ScreenShot005.jpg
    ScreenShot005.jpg
    399.7 KB · Views: 2,825
  • ScreenShot006.jpg
    ScreenShot006.jpg
    351 KB · Views: 2,810
Hi! I',m new in the forum and i'd like to see Petra's ordeal but the links don't work. Can someone help me? Thanks.

Thanks a lot!!!! Are there any other films or pdf like this?
If the question does not match to this therad, i apologize.

my contribution

Attachments

• 13 PetraNailing[MedRes][1].jpg
    13 PetraNailing[MedRes][1].jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 1,149
  • 14_PetraHoistedMedRes1.jpg
    14_PetraHoistedMedRes1.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,137
  • 15 PetraFeetNailing[MedRes][1].jpg
    15 PetraFeetNailing[MedRes][1].jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 1,128
  • 16_PetraCrucifiedMedRes1.jpg
    16_PetraCrucifiedMedRes1.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 1,106
  • 17 PetraCrucifixion[MedRes][1].jpg
    17 PetraCrucifixion[MedRes][1].jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 1,053
  • 18_PetraThirstMedRes1.jpg
    18_PetraThirstMedRes1.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 1,091
Originally Posted by Greg Smith
OK, these are all well and good, but we really need Stave the master to cook a few of these up for us in living colour and without the surreal effects. Incidentally, in the Petra procession series, I am missing your numbers 3 and 4. Any chace of posting the originals of these.

Greg
all pics in the story are own made manips using steve's petra face and the passion of the Christ pics

the story I used in the pdf is written by Pilate
Link to file:
https://download.yousendit.com/THE2ZEUxSWgyWGZ2Wmc9PQ

the (book)pdf is in the highest print qualitate and you can print first the odd pages and after that at the other side the even one in that way you get an a5 book with 52 pages. :idea: :mrgreen: :lol:

for people who wanted them on the web did mel an good job you can find that file here.

New Sendspace link is http://www.sendspace.com/file/u0bkue

thx mel so it is voor elk wat wils (something for everybody). :lol:

hans

Not to be off topic again, but I had a user stating his printer was only doing every other page once. I personally visited him and he showed me pages 1, 3, 5.....I took the first page and turned it over to show him page 2. I swear, TRUE story!

Not to be off topic again, but I had a user stating his printer was only doing every other page once. I personally visited him and he showed me pages 1, 3, 5.....I took the first page and turned it over to show him page 2. I swear, TRUE story!
On the UT University Twente (in my country) they are printing 3D-products. In less ten 10 years they will be able to produce human organ and limbs

Back
Top Bottom