Photos For Cross-manipulation

Go to CruxDreams.com
From her Wiki: In 1999, she spoke out about alleged sexual assault and rape she suffered at the hands of her coach, Renald Knysh, which he denied. Korbut stated, "The truth was that many of the gymnasts were not just sport machines but sexual slaves to their trainer. We were not just potential gymnasts but future concubines for himself." Later in 2018, Korbut appeared in a TV show in which she again spoke out about several incidents in which she alleged that her coach sexually assaulted her. As a result of Korbut speaking out publicly, several other gymnasts who had also trained under Knysh spoke of similar incidents to Korbut's allegations.
This is endemic in gymnastics it seems. A number of coaches in Canada and elsewhere have also come under allegations, scrutiny, and in some cases criminal charges.

This is endemic in gymnastics it seems. A number of coaches in Canada and elsewhere have also come under allegations, scrutiny, and in some cases criminal charges.
US gymnastics has been riddled with accusations and convictions of coaches and others for years. The conviction of Dr Larry Nassar, a team doctor for the US National Team and for Michigan State University was only the most high profile.

Be interesting to see what kind of shape she is in and whether still worthy of gracing a cross.............
OK Sebastian, you got me interested. Here is what I found on Google Images. Maybe some of our AI friends could do something with image #4.

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 147
  • Shutterstock_1906386ae.jpg
    Shutterstock_1906386ae.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 48
  • dCgluziL_400x400.jpeg
    dCgluziL_400x400.jpeg
    31.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Shutterstock_1809894d.jpg
    Shutterstock_1809894d.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 72
OK Sebastian, you got me interested. Here is what I found on Google Images. Maybe some of our AI friends could do something with image #4.
Wow! Yes, she still looks quite good and even at this age she is quite suitable for nailing her to a cross!! although in that old photo she is already naked and with an expression on her face as if she was nailed to a cross...

Yes would be good to see if her naked body is as toned and athletic as it once was, those muscles and tendons standing out as she dances on the cross.
when we undress her and lead her to the cross, I will tell her: Olga, we have prepared a new sports equipment especially for you!! it's called "CROSS"!! Show us how strong and flexible you can be on it!! and we will see if you can become a winner ON THE CROSS!!!

Yes, she wouldn't need a lot of work at all, really. You'd think she was purposely posing for us. Maybe she was.
Volunteering for crucifixion, that’s an interesting idea. I’ve seen it a few times. But this case seems really clear cut. I think that perhaps someone else spoiled take a crack at this, but this is a very clear image in my imagination. Three nails in, she is standing on the unnailed leg still, with the last nail placed just next to it in the ground. Maybe a more pained expression? And then use ai for a nice background

Back
Top Bottom