Pleasure In Suffering

Go to CruxDreams.com

markus

Magistrate
Her coif, makeup, and hoop earrings show she was, well, not dressed for the occasion, but, y'know, elegantly turned out. ;)

Excellent manip, Markus. :very_hot:
She wanted to be very desirable to the sight! And she knew that the tears that melt the mascara on the reddened cheeks make a beautiful suffering face even more arousing. She had left out nothing

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
She wanted to be very desirable to the sight! And she knew that the tears that melt the mascara on the reddened cheeks make a beautiful suffering face even more arousing. She had left out nothing
You’ve always been quite good at that sort of thing, Markus. ;)

Attachments

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Has a condemned crux victim in history ever been raped on his or her cross in history? OR have they ever requested it before or during crucifixion? Was there law concerning sex with crux victims?
Unknown if this actually happened. But since crux is 90% fantasy, a lot of artists pretend it did. ;):very_hot:

Attachments

Lust

Executioner
On a cross as I am raped by the men and women here
Unknown if this actually happened. But since crux is 90% fantasy, a lot of artists pretend it did. ;):very_hot:

In that case, if I get crucified at any time here at the site, have them crucify me at crotch level, and let the men and women have a go around with me, ok? It's only fair that as many people as possible get to have a turn, men and women both.

Not like I can stop them, right?

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
In that case, if I get crucified at any time here at the site, have them crucify me at crotch level, and let the men and women have a go around with me, ok? It's only fair that as many people as possible get to have a turn, men and women both.

Not like I can stop them, right?
Is this what you have in mind?

Attachments

Top Bottom