Pleasure In Suffering

Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't know if she deserves such a terrible death but she looks damn fine suffering it. Perhaps have a twisted view of such events:facepalm:

I thought your default position was that they all deserved it, Tree?

Anyway, if thinking that she looks damn fine is a twisted view then I'm as twisted as you are!

Interesting scene. "we know each other since children."
Playing naked in the dirt, mothers probably close friends. Growing up and discovering the joys of life together, maybe a little slap and tickle, the occasional roll in the hay. What a relationship that when she comes to be condemned to the cross, she asks for him, the man she knew as a boy, to be there, to touch her in intimate ways, to ease her final hours, there in public, craving his close touch more than the preservation of her dignity.
And what of him? What did he make of this extraordinary request? How does he feel, hands delighting in her flesh, his senses full of her ripe, close womanhood. How does he feel easing her way like this, saying goodbye like this?

Interesting scene. "we know each other since children."
Playing naked in the dirt, mothers probably close friends. Growing up and discovering the joys of life together, maybe a little slap and tickle, the occasional roll in the hay. What a relationship that when she comes to be condemned to the cross, she asks for him, the man she knew as a boy, to be there, to touch her in intimate ways, to ease her final hours, there in public, craving his close touch more than the preservation of her dignity.
And what of him? What did he make of this extraordinary request? How does he feel, hands delighting in her flesh, his senses full of her ripe, close womanhood. How does he feel easing her way like this, saying goodbye like this?
mmmmm, very exciting, that's what I'd like, crucified while waiting for death

The first time I saw a markus work I was amazed at his talent but never really had the time to contemplate this realistic aspect in his stories and drawings. The Realistic pain expressions on the women faces are hardly seen in other works.
I see that he choose pictures from real models on the internet and then he "scourge" and "crucify" them in his stories.

I keep saying to myself 'why the hell I've been spending my time looking for story lines and plots if this is exactly what markus does really well and with a magnificent plus: great and unique drawing skills!

A shocking scene! After hours and hours of writhing, nailed to the cross,
the doomed young woman is about to die! It's a public execution!

No ... I can't do it!
It's too painful!

I'm dying... like a filthy slave!

Diana Sestilia, wife of Quintus Gallus, a woman of great power ...
she's almost done! She is about to die - crucified!
Gasping out her last breath - the bitch!

OH! I Diana Sestilla ... crucified naked ...
Sweat! Sweat on my chest!
I'm howling! My tears ... on my cheeks ... on my neck ...
I'm hardly breathing ... breathless ... I'm struggling to breathe
I've pissed myself ...
Sweaty tits ... puffy nipples ... hard!
Hot juice ... sticky ... oozing from my pussy onto my thighs!
Agony! I'm dying ...

She's weeping. Hot tears are falling from her long eyelashes
to streak her rosy cheeks
while the sun lights up her beautiful, sweat-soaked face,
distorted at the moment of death, yet it's an expression of contentment,
of deep sexual ecstasy, that only the agony on the cross can bring her!

Back
Top Bottom