Portraits in crux.

Go to CruxDreams.com

apostate630

Administrator
Staff member
Some don't just like to watch crucifixions, they like to ride the cross. Some fulfill their fantasy in real life, others in art, often in both.

Here are two who got their wish in art. One is an appropriately titled manip by Mistress Lady Catherine. The drawing is by Noble Vulchur, dedicated to a lady I wish I'd have known.

Most of you have seen the original manip by Damian. But I have no idea whose face it is that was added thereafter.

I have to say there are few classier crux scenes to fantasize yourself into than one by Damian. Many thanks to him and the Crux Foundation archive.

I would like to know more about these women if possible. Why are they being executed?, and what crime must I commit to be executed like that

Catherine McKee

Catherine, there is no particular crime involved in "Taryn Tribute" and "Wish Granted." The first is just that, a tribute to a member of the old Crux group who died in the World Trade Center. The second is a self portrait by Mistress Lady Catherine.

The girls in the two versions of the Damian manips are, of course, Christian martyrs in the arena.

There were any number of ways to wind up on a cross. Murder, theft and Christianity come to mind, but for much of Roman history a slave could be crucifed on the mere whim of a master. Also, a whole household of slaves could go to the cross for the actions of one. There was a notorious case during Nero's reign where a wealthy senator was murdered by a slave and hundreds of men, women and children were crucified for the crime. Even the blood-glutted Roman mob thought this was a bit much, and legionaries had to be called out to keep them from rescuing the slaves.

Bottom line, if you want to be crucified it's not hard to find a reason.

Back
Top Bottom