Pre- Crucifixion Torture Ideas.

Go to CruxDreams.com
How would you make the pre- crucifixion torture as horrific and painful as possible?

Well to be honest, I being one rodent, would not. Assuming we are talking about crucifixion solely as in the sense of an execution then the object it to demonstrate the power of executing authority over both the subject and more importantly the onlooker. Be the regime that of Rodent Revolutionaries or Rodent Reactionaries a certain measure of restraint would be likely.

After all the whole point of crucifixion is that it delays the ultimately finality of death a lot longer than most other means of formal execution but displays the victim while it does so. So the old classics of stripping, whipping, a parade which might involve some form of fresh clothing and often included carrying the patibulum cross bar as symbol of the instrument of the condemned's demise. Then the spectacle of the affixing to the cross and or raising of the fixed prisoner, bound to linger beyond contact with the nourishing soil of mother earth.

Meanwhile there is that tantalising prospect of reprieve. That fact for a surprisingly long time, at least a few hours, even if nails have been used to pin the victim to the cross and only primitive restorative medicine is available then the victim could be reprieved, brought down and quite possibly saved from extinction.

Though thinking about it if you intended the victim to survive and merely used the crucified segment of the punishment to display them publicly then you might indeed wish to make a more telling impression. Shaving, tattooing and branding would all leave their mark more or less permanently upon the condemned leaving them and all who met them to live with the knowledge of their punishment for the rest of their lives.

I would be flogged on my back down from my neck. To ankles then flung onto a salt covered bench and stretched out and flogged from my neck down then covered in salt then left to suffer before being crowned with barbed wire before being dragged back to the judge named and sentenced to hang on a cross wow

There is a grimma fairy tale that ends with a servant girl who impersonated a princess being stripped naked, put into a barrell of nails, and rolled through the city. There is also one an evil step mother being made to where hot iron shoes and dance till she dies. And then there's andromeda, chained naked to a rock and left to wait for the kraken to be released. And since mr kraken doesn't exist, she will probably wait there a long time.

There is a grimma fairy tale that ends with a servant girl who impersonated a princess being stripped naked, put into a barrell of nails, and rolled through the city...
IIRC, the wicked servant girl suggested the punishment herself, when the crime was described to her in considerable detail, but as though someone else had done it:
—"Princess, what should be done to a wicked servant girl who kidnaps the real princess, sews her up in a boar's hide, and flings her down a crevasse in the Gottverlassenen Glacier?"
—"She should be [barrel of nails treatment, described in loving detail]"
—"You are that wicked servant girl, and so shall it be done to you!"

In that situation, you or I would've realized that we were busted, and said something like "She should have to do thirty days of community service" or "She should be exiled from the kingdom with nothing more to support her than twelve large chests of gold and jewels and thirty faithful bodyguards". The fact that the W.S.G. didn't do that suggests either that she was a complete idiot, or that the barrel-of-nails thing had a certain appeal to her.

If the latter, welcome to the forums, W.S.G., and remember, the rules sez no play involving real nails...

Before the crucifixion, the condemned could be given some flogging. That is an old tradition. But why torture before crucifixion in a horrific and painful way? That sounds like cruel and unusual punishment!:D
and not a logical (sound) conclusion

The whip is painful. But tickle-torture over every square inch of her exposed flesh while she is bound and blindfolded, completely vulnerable, unable to resist, unable to see where the fiendish Oral B's while torment her next is such and exquisite torture that will bring every nerve of hers tight and alive in order to fully sense the agony of the crucifixion.

Another exquisite torture is to have her bound and blindfolded again, but this time using tongues, lips and fingers to excite her flesh, her nipples, her labiae and her clitoris to the point of orgasm--then suddenly stopping, leaving her cursing.

Yet another exquisite torture is to have blindfolded and bound--either speadeagled on a bed, suspended by wrists/ankles from the ceiling/caged outside in the sun or rain, wrists and neck and or wrists, neck and ankles locked in a pillory for 24-48 hours before the crucifixion, all the while playing recordings of women screaming while having a pheromone emitter nearby. The discomfort, the not knowing and the fearful anticipation are far worse tortures than the whip could ever be.

For us amateurs the crucifixion is the place for our physical and psychological energy consequently we must not exaggerate.

I would have the victim stripped completely naked and tied with arms and legs fully stretched out. Then I would have the victim whipped with a bullwhip on his back, then his ass, followed by his chest (particularly the nipples) then finally on the genitals. I expect the victim would be bleeding profusely all over. Finally, the crucifixion can begin. And the whipping would continue through the crucifixion.Jared whipped on cross - Edited (1).jpg

Another pre-crux torture idea. Spank torture. Like Chinese water torture, strap her into place and then continually spank her, not hard, but just enough to be unpleasant. Do this for a very long time. Do this, in fact, until she screams out "Fuck this! Just fucking crucify me already, dammit!"

Back
Top Bottom