Pride And Punishment

Go to CruxDreams.com
All it takes is one finger to click on Ms K.K.
showing herself stripped and ready for the Martinet.

View attachment 589334
She'll do.

Ego Stipes Ergo Sum
A little lean for my taste, but Gawd, what a stunning woman. You made my day.

I wasn't sure what exactly a martinet was, so I googled it. Here's an example from "Adam and Gillian's Sensual Whips and Toys" catalog:

martinet.jpg

It doesn't look all that fearsome to me. But in the catalog they grade various versions from "soft" to "moderate" to "severe" to "extreme." I like the sound of the last two, but these are, after all, advertised as "sensual toys," so "severe" and "extreme" may mean something different to someone indulging in impact play, versus Elizabeth Bennet, who is to be subjected to a serious judicial whipping. I'm not sure a martinet would be up to that job.

As to the picture of Keira you so thoughtfully provided above, I can imagine that though Keira, (as Elizabeth Bennet) would be stripped only to the waist for her judicial whipping, Lady Catherine de Bourgh would undoubtedly bribe a jailer to have her stripped entirely naked for her "welcome" to the Bridewell. In my mind that is what she is awaiting in the picture.

I was recently inspired (or re-inspired, I should say,) by a couple of pictures of Lily James (posted on Videocelebs) of her recent nude movie debut in "The Exception." Since she has been Elizabeth Bennet before ("Pride and Prejudice and Zombies", see above) I can easily imagine her in these pictures as Elizabeth, stripped for inspection by the bailiff, who is responsible for administering the punishment, and who must be satisfied as to the prisoner's fitness to endure the sentence of a severe judicial flogging.

lily james21.jpglily james22.jpg

Back
Top Bottom