Prison Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
The new Warden

bdsmlr-324764-GAb7PNVFLz-og.jpg

I am sure she has plans for improvements to the prison. It would be fun to see what she has planned for the prisoners and the guards. Especially the guards new uniforms, equipment, and instructions on how prisoners are to be treated :)

loce05-b78811485z.120110714141927000gt810aphv.1.jpgheres a real life jail in the united states where ALL prisoners must go barefoot!!!! Not sure what this facility is called but i like it.i think its great that the prisoners must be in bare feet at all times. Makes the inmates more co operative and more submissive and lessons the chance of escape

View attachment 723095heres a real life jail in the united states where ALL prisoners must go barefoot!!!! Not sure what this facility is called but i like it.i think its great that the prisoners must be in bare feet at all times. Makes the inmates more co operative and more submissive and lessons the chance of escape
suits me, I'm barefoot most of the time anyway when I'm at home.
And I'm happy walking barefoot outdoors, but it's a bit attention-seeking
in the sort of place where I am.

suits me, I'm barefoot most of the time anyway when I'm at home.
And I'm happy walking barefoot outdoors, but it's a bit attention-seeking
in the sort of place where I am.
I was legitamitely shocked (and happy) seeing that. Can you imagine say you got sentenced for years. Only to find out your going to have to go barefoot in there 24 hours a day 7 days a week for years. My friend was in prison. You werent allowrd underwear in the prison. Thats one thing. But seeing this one prison facility in the states where you have to go barefoot the entire duration of your sentence. Dont know if its a cost cutting measure where thwy save on footwear costs. Or if its a way to keep there inmates co operative and submissive and to help deter escapes. Either way i found it kinda hot.

Back
Top Bottom