Prison Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
Prison and punishment

Prison 59.jpg

Prison 58.jpgthe_wall_of_shame_by_prisonforwomen-d8j2ytm.jpgwall_of_shame_2_by_prisonforwomen-d8juiyp.jpgwall_of_shame_3_by_prisonforwomen-d8jyqpb.jpgwall_of_shame_4_by_prisonforwomen-d96p2s6.jpgwall_of_shame_5_by_prisonforwomen-d96p3k4.jpgwelcome_to_prison_by_prisonforwomen-d97kf0h.jpgpunishment__2_by_prisonforwomen-d83ez1k.jpgpunishment_by_prisonforwomen-d82pkug.jpg

work makes you free

You know, even though I thoroughly enjoy fantasies about being forced to do hard labour in the nude for the enjoyment of others, that quote kills the buzz for me instantly. I guess the history lessons I had at school and the information I gathered as an adult (out of curiosity, possibly partly due to my enjoyment of such fantasies) did their job well. The people, who put those words on an iron gate were simply monsters and the words themselves should not, in my humble opinion, be mixed with even the most obscure fantasies. I don't feel that way about nazi uniforms in drawings or such, but I guess those words just make things too real...

Back
Top Bottom