profile editing

Go to CruxDreams.com
My main problem is setting my avatar, either from an image on my hard drive or a URL. I want to use a picture of Julian the Apostate, but the 80 pixel, 6k limit is too small for anything I can find.

Well, my neither my ego nor my earthly happiness is on the line.

As Eulalia has just pointed out to me a surprising number of "guests" are spending a fair amount of time viewing member profiles and little else. You can easily alter your privacy settings. Click on the arrow by the side of your name on the top bar. Click on Privacy then "People who may". You can then decide who can and can't see your information.

As Eulalia has just pointed out to me a surprising number of "guests" are spending a fair amount of time viewing member profiles and little else. You can easily alter your privacy settings. Click on the arrow by the side of your name on the top bar. Click on Privacy then "People who may". You can then decide who can and can't see your information.
and yes I changed somewhat did it never and didn't thaught about it, but thx and of course Eul tooo.

Be aware too that, if your Profile is accessible to "all visitors", it can also be found via Google and other search engines.​
No need to panic, but if you want/ need to limit access, spend a minute or two checking the privacy settings on your Profile.​

Be aware too that, if your Profile is accessible to "all visitors", it can also be found via Google and other search engines.​
No need to panic, but if you want/ need to limit access, spend a minute or two checking the privacy settings on your Profile.​
that's why i changed it in only members;)

I wouldn't be sure that it cannot be found by Google when you change to "members only". The google spider is a pain in the a.. and deliberatly tries to bypass security.
Ever wondered how many "members only" forum pages can be viewed through Google cache?! There is a reason why!
hats one of my reasons to never ever have any android-device in house, let alone using Google chrome!

Having said so, it may make sense to review the general security settings of this forum. There is no reason why "guests" need to see from outside what is going on, who is online, what is being posted etc.

It can still be found, but if it's "members only", when the finder clicks on the link, they should get the CF "error" notice, "you must register or log in".​

I wouldn't be sure that it cannot be found by Google when you change to "members only". The google spider is a pain in the a.. and deliberatly tries to bypass security.
Ever wondered how many "members only" forum pages can be viewed through Google cache?! There is a reason why!
hats one of my reasons to never ever have any android-device in house, let alone using Google chrome!

Having said so, it may make sense to review the general security settings of this forum. There is no reason why "guests" need to see from outside what is going on, who is online, what is being posted etc.

Thank you for your important advices!

Hello, I want to know if we can change their profile:
1 - change my avatar?
2 - delete my old posts, when my story is over, for example?
Thank you!

Hi,
You can change your avatar at anytime. Go to your name at the top of the page and click on the arrow at the side. From the drop down menu select avatar. Members can no longer delete posts after 1 hour due to past misuse. If there is something you posted that you later regret you can ask any of the moderators to delete it for you. The moderators are myself, Eulalie, cmeinsen, Apostate, Helmut ,IngeTarant and Hufkens.

Hi,
You can change your avatar at anytime. Go to your name at the top of the page and click on the arrow at the side. From the drop down menu select avatar. Members can no longer delete posts after 1 hour due to past misuse. If there is something you posted that you later regret you can ask any of the moderators to delete it for you. The moderators are myself, Eulalie, cmeinsen, Apostate, Helmut ,IngeTarant and Hufkens.
A big thank you for this information!
Cordially.

and yes I changed somewhat did it never and didn't thaught about it, but thx and of course Eul tooo.
I TRULY like the Black on white backgroud Thank-you! I can read now!

Cruxify me now? I die happy?

Thank-you, thankyou! Ownerse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doing latex pretend for my next story, fake blood and nails, wish to help?

Here, sitting on a butt plug!

Apart from the Avatar how does anyone edit the written part of the profile ??

Back
Top Bottom