Public Executions In The Arena

Go to CruxDreams.com
hanging-lottery.jpg

30 candidates... 29 winners walk away filthy rich and with the adrenaline kick of their lifetime. But one unlucky girl will have to give the ultimate sacrifice for the entertainment of the viewers. After stripping and masturbating to a very last orgasm she is forced to hang herself during this perverted execution show.

View attachment 447217

30 candidates... 29 winners walk away filthy rich and with the adrenaline kick of their lifetime. But one unlucky girl will have to give the ultimate sacrifice for the entertainment of the viewers. After stripping and masturbating to a very last orgasm she is forced to hang herself during this perverted execution show.

Unlucky? I'll say! Odds of 30:1 How did I draw the short straw? :eek:

View attachment 447217

I totally had this idea! I can't prove that you stole it from me but I'm on to you.

Let's "cum up", with some new ideas together. I'm always interested in "brainstorming" about new ways to create erotic deaths.

So tell me, in your "version" of this competition how exactly to they "test" the contestants' qualities?
Desperate for dough is the chief quality. I had 8 contestants with 7 winners. Takes place in Vegas, and the one loser essentially loses her rights for 4 hours, so anything can happen to her. Also, all the contestants are kept in separate glass boxes and are one by one allowed to leave till there's one left.

Desperate for dough is the chief quality. I had 8 contestants with 7 winners. Takes place in Vegas, and the one loser essentially loses her rights for 4 hours, so anything can happen to her. Also, all the contestants are kept in separate glass boxes and are one by one allowed to leave till there's one left.

How about instead of glass boxes they are kept in wooden boxes with a hole in one end where they would have to stick their legs and lady parts through. This way their lower body would be completely exposed to all kind of fun games, while the terrified girls would be trapped in the box, not even able to see what's "cumming". It could be anything from a nice erotic massage of their legs and pussy to a brutal penetration of their sex organs with pointy or oversized objects and anything in between.

Instead of a "safe word", the girls would have a button inside their boxes. If they cannot take the treatment any longer, all they would have to do is press the button. Of course that would lead to their "disqualification" to win this competition. The disqualified contestants would enter the pool of girls from which at least one of them will be executed at the end of the game.

As for the club guests there would be a contest as well. There would be several achievements that had to be reached:

1. Make her wet
2. Make her cum
3. Ruin an upcoming orgasm
4. Inflict fear and pain in order to make her press the button

What do you think? Any further ideas?

How about instead of glass boxes they are kept in wooden boxes with a hole in one end where they would have to stick their legs and lady parts through. This way their lower body would be completely exposed to all kind of fun games, while the terrified girls would be trapped in the box, not even able to see what's "cumming". It could be anything from a nice erotic massage of their legs and pussy to a brutal penetration of their sex organs with pointy or oversized objects and anything in between.

Instead of a "safe word", the girls would have a button inside their boxes. If they cannot take the treatment any longer, all they would have to do is press the button. Of course that would lead to their "disqualification" to win this competition. The disqualified contestants would enter the pool of girls from which at least one of them will be executed at the end of the game.

As for the club guests there would be a contest as well. There would be several achievements that had to be reached:

1. Make her wet
2. Make her cum
3. Ruin an upcoming orgasm
4. Inflict fear and pain in order to make her press the button

What do you think? Any further ideas?
Going down to the lab. Will get back to ya.

Back
Top Bottom