Real Ancient Crucifixion And Erotism, It Is Possible?

Go to CruxDreams.com
After studying the lives of saints and and religious people you practiced self flogging and other self punishments, I am convinced that many of them had highly erotic experiences. I doubt they even admitted it to themselves but would repeat it again and again all time telling themselves that they were holy. I can't prove this but I believe it to be true.

After studying the lives of saints and and religious people you practiced self flogging and other self punishments, I am convinced that many of them had highly erotic experiences. I doubt they even admitted it to themselves but would repeat it again and again all time telling themselves that they were holy. I can't prove this but I believe it to be true.

Lots of people have speculated on this. In "Saint Hysteria: Neurosis, Mysticism, and Gender in European Culture" by Cristina Mazzoni, she talks about masochism being the source of "religious ecstasy", and goes on to say that "it is a condition in which consciousness is so preoccupied with feelings of mental pleasure that distress is stripped of its painful quality." In other words, they get so pumped up sexually that it overwhelms their feelings of pain, which can be a dangerous condition.

You can see this on a grand scale when the Shiite Muslims in Iran celebrate the tenth of Muharram, a high holy day in their version of Islam. Crowds of them clog the streets of Tehran, beating themselves bloody with whips and other things. One favorite thing to do is to hit one's self repeatedly in the forehead with the back side of a sword. When it finally bursts open, it bleeds profusely, adding to the spectacle. Some of them really pay for this the next day when the religious ecstasy, or whatever it is, wears off and the pain asserts itself.

I was thinking about the thousands of people crucified for real in ancient Rome, with nails and left there until death. Do you think some of them find his own crucifixion and the extreme pain erotic? maybe someone just enjoy the last moment of life?

Just thinking.....
Crucifixion for me is erotic, being manhandled by my captors my clothes ripped from me, dragged and held by strong arms against the horizontal beam, after being made to carry it through crowds of heckling spectators. As my helpless body lies held firmly to the cross, I see the approach of my executioner his with nails and a large hammer, my mind then recalls accounts on the Cruxforums Web Site of nails being beaten through hands and feet, bones shattering, my body nailed by only my hands to the thick cross bar, being hauled up onto the vertical post as my legs dangle towards the ground as I gain height waiting for my executioner to nail them with more shattering of bones and beyond bearable pain, to their final resting place at the base of my cross. It’s then that my erotic fantasy dies, and the reality of it all kicks in. I just cannot see eroticism, and cannot imagine anyone else seeing it, passed the point of that first nail poised against the flesh of an open palm waiting of the executioners hammer to strike.

I’ve been into B.D.S.M. for a long time, nipple torture, canning, flogging and much more. We have our safe words when things get to heavy. So during a flogging when the pain ceases to be erotic and crosses to what I call real pain, we simple say stop. I know my limits on this so if I was in the position of being tortured or crucified or whatever for real, I think erotic thoughts would be far from my mind and suicide upper most in my thoughts. For all the poor souls, men, women, and children, throughout time that have endured crucifixion, and torture, there was no safe words for them.
!!00002 ~ Nailed - Arena~ENGDamiancruxS_6.jpg !!00010 ~ No Not A Child.jpg !!00004ENGDamiancruxS_9m.jpg 00073a1.jpg Sabina Nailing Scene 3-12_0001.jpg !!00002 ~ Nailed - Arena~ENGDamiancruxS_6.jpg !!00010 ~ No Not A Child.jpg

Attachments

• !!00005 ~ Roman Crucificions 001.jpg
    !!00005 ~ Roman Crucificions 001.jpg
    418.3 KB · Views: 699
Last edited:
In the Dialogues des Carmélites (Fancis Poulenc) all 15 nuns go in glorified mood under the blade.
Compiègne is the place of execution, 1789.
Then appears the 16e, a novice, and offers her voluntary. Also she is in state of ecstasy.

Poulenc was strictly catholic and who knows he got a homosexual shiver?
(I admire this composer, no misunderstanding!)

Then, when they with force are laid on their belly, in their underskirt, on the wood, they should undergo an orgasm because the spiritual state cannot stand alone without an direct impact on their corpus.

Also Benjamin Britten delivers us executions, in the opera Billy Bud a whole solemn ceremony.

Was in my youth not told that when Christians were executed in the arena some others stand up and offered themselves too? I think that some pain is not more for discussion.

I like to hear your opinion!

Attachments

• Poulenc - Peter Pears et B. Britten 1954.jpg
    Poulenc - Peter Pears et B. Britten 1954.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 438
Crucifixion for me is erotic, being manhandled by my captors my clothes ripped from me, dragged and held by strong arms against the horizontal beam, after being made to carry it through crowds of heckling spectators. As my helpless body lies held firmly to the cross, I see the approach of my executioner his with nails and a large hammer, my mind then recalls accounts on the Cruxforums Web Site of nails being beaten through hands and feet, bones shattering, my body nailed by only my hands to the thick cross bar, being hauled up onto the vertical post as my legs dangle towards the ground as I gain height waiting for my executioner to nail them with more shattering of bones and beyond bearable pain, to their final resting place at the base of my cross. It’s then that my erotic fantasy dies, and the reality of it all kicks in. I just cannot see eroticism, and cannot imagine anyone else seeing it, passed the point of that first nail poised against the flesh of an open palm waiting of the executioners hammer to strike.

I’ve been into B.D.S.M. for a long time, nipple torture, canning, flogging and much more. We have our safe words when things get to heavy. So during a flogging when the pain ceases to be erotic and crosses to what I call real pain, we simple say stop. I know my limits on this so if I was in the position of being tortured or crucified or whatever for real, I think erotic thoughts would be far from my mind and suicide upper most in my thoughts. For all the poor souls, men, women, and children, throughout time that have endured crucifixion, and torture, there was no safe words for them.
View attachment 304131 View attachment 304132 View attachment 304133 View attachment 304134 View attachment 304135 View attachment 304131 View attachment 304132

I relate very much to all you're saying, Pippa,
my feelings and (pretty much) experience exactly!

In the Dialogues des Carmélites (Fancis Poulenc) all 15 nuns go in glorified mood under the blade.
Compiègne is the place of execution, 1789.
Then appears the 16e, a novice, and offers her voluntary. Also she is in state of ecstasy.

Poulenc was strictly catholic and who knows he got a homosexual shiver?
(I admire this composer, no misunderstanding!)

Then, when they with force are laid on their belly, in their underskirt, on the wood, they should undergo an orgasm because the spiritual state cannot stand alone without an direct impact on their corpus.

Also Benjamin Britten delivers us executions, in the opera Billy Bud a whole solemn ceremony.

Was in my youth not told that when Christians were executed in the arena some others stand up and offered themselves too? I think that some pain is not more for discussion.

I like to hear your opinion!

Another operatic portrayal of ecstatic martyrdom his Handel's 'Theodora' -
here in a controversial Glyndebourne staging a few years ago,
where Theodora and Didymus are executed on-stage in 21st century style,
by lethal injection (in the original, I think they're crucified, but after the end,
not on-stage)

Was in my youth not told that when Christians were executed in the arena some others stand up and offered themselves too?
It could be right, people offering themselves to death, instigated by a deep religious belief that their sacrifice will just be a transition to an eternal afterlife in a heavenly paradise.
But the dark side of this, are for instance muslim suicide bombers, who, inspired by religion, believe that if they die for they faith, they will be allowed 70 virgins in the hereafter. There is clearly a mix of religion and erotic desires in such actions.
They are not the only one's in history. German tribe warriors and vikings also believed that a violent death in combat would be rewarded with plenty of women in the hereafter.

Has anyone looked for erections on crucified Filipinos? The loincloths on the photos and videos that I've seen look pretty substantial, but I think we'd see some tenting even so. Of course, they could be wearing some kind of undergarment under the loincloth to keep an unruly penis from causing scandal...

On my Profile, I list one of my interests as:
'Martyrdom: what drove (and drives) young women to seek arrest, humiliation, torture, death?'
It is indeed something that fascinates me: 'voluntary martyrdom' in the (fairly) early Church,
the ways that stories of girl martyrs were re-told and reinterpreted through the centuries,
later dedicated females who clearly found the idea erotic (Teresa of Avila, Catherine of Sienna, etc),
through to young women in our times (not those who take other peoples' lives,
they're a different matter, though I think there's more to their motives than the supposed '70 virgins',
certainly for the - all too many - girl suicide bombers)
but those who court arrest for ideological reasons
in countries where they know they'll surely be raped, tortured and killed.
These are topics that have come up on the Forums quite often over the time I've been here,
though I don't think there's been any thread or prolonged discussion devoted to the topic.

[QDoan theenk="Fox-on-Cross, post: 215398, member: 4671"]The desire to be humiliated, tortured and crucified seems an evolutionary property of human kind.
To expect of course by lower class and slave people but also by world's best field-marshals & generals against Hitler.[/QUOTE]
I doan theenk Zhukov Rokosovski Timoshenko et al desired humiliation; dear Monty.......not so much

Surely anyone who's made passionate love knows that?

“No visible marks,” I sigh, as I feel your tongue
Slip from between my lips across my cheek.
I know what’s coming next, but do not flinch,
Just turn my head and sigh, “No visible marks!”

"No visible marks!" You bite me till I squeal,
Then pause, and watch me squirm. My crushed skin hurts,
Yet still I press my bare neck to your teeth –
I crave such love-pains, yet no visible marks!

No visible marks! I yield to cruel desire,
Flex up my supple body, feel how close
Ecstatic pleasure lies to exquisite pain –
Love’s secret torments leave no visible marks.

Surely anyone who's made passionate love knows that?

“No visible marks,” I sigh, as I feel your tongue
Slip from between my lips across my cheek.
I know what’s coming next, but do not flinch,
Just turn my head and sigh, “No visible marks!”

"No visible marks!" You bite me till I squeal,
Then pause, and watch me squirm. My crushed skin hurts,
Yet still I press my bare neck to your teeth –
I crave such love-pains, yet no visible marks!

No visible marks! I yield to cruel desire,
Flex up my supple body, feel how close
Ecstatic pleasure lies to exquisite pain –
Love’s secret torments leave no visible marks.

I like the "no visible marks" part a lot...

A bound and completely naked woman beholds her torturer approaching her with whip and electrode. "No visible marks!" she shouts out.

The torturer drops both whip and electrode, replacing them with a smile that gives the bound, completely naked, woman immensely more dread than the whip and electrode did.

"That can be arranged..." says the torturer, who then proceeds to blindfold the woman.

Suddenly, a fiendish blizzard of fingertips and tongue erupts all over the woman's body, mercilessly tickling every square inch of her exposed flesh. The devilish tickling is sporadically interrupted by slaps across the woman's breasts and tweaks of her nipples and clitoris. This process continues until the woman erupts in a volcanic orgasm.

I am a true masochist, I think for a while I would be aroused by my own crucifixion. I would probably orgasm as I was nailed to the cross then again once I was hanging on the nails. But after the orgasms I think the situation would sink in and it wouldn't be fun anymore, it would just be untold suffering and misery.

I am a true masochist, I think for a while I would be aroused by my own crucifixion. I would probably orgasm as I was nailed to the cross then again once I was hanging on the nails. But after the orgasms I think the situation would sink in and it wouldn't be fun anymore, it would just be untold suffering and misery.
Yes, the "problem" is an orgasm for masochists like us. I use to be tortured with cornu & threaded bar (to "sit" on safely) and medical wound clamps on my nipples. After an orgasm, it all becomes just unbearable pain. The only ways to deal with this: 1) release from the cross (i.e. what usually happens) or 2) go through non-erotic suffering until the situation creates new arousal (i.e. very psychological fear/panic play; have not gone that far, yet).

If you dont equate erection and orgasm with erotic stimulation in comparison to the possibility of very real physiological responses, of course.
Also the use of a cornu as part of the more probable scenarios. Many 'str8' men are unable to believe that anal penetration will excite them and get them off until it actually happens despite their will for it not to do so.
I dont want this answer to get too complex, but some things just happen to men over which they have no control. Ask any man who was aroused by a spanking, before (why?), during (unusual, but WTF?) or after (very common).

Back
Top Bottom