Real Ancient Crucifixion And Erotism, It Is Possible?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Indeed

I think a skilled executioner (like me!!!) would FORCE the victim into a sexual display

Its the ultimate dominance over the vanquished enemy or rebelious slave

The true terror of crucifiction would be the tool to achieve that

They've seen it before and they know whats to come

The skilled exectutioner would first bind the victim to the death stake, hanging arms above the head

Subject to the attention of a skilled executioner or accompanying prostitute / tormentor (possibly trans / gay to add to the humiliation of a hetrosexual warrior) The terrified victim would have no choice but to respond sexually

Partly due to the situation, his / her inner desires and the threat of the nails

Its all a trick though

One the feasome rebel is reduced to the brink of orgasm at the hands of his / her tormentor, he / she will be nailed to the stake in full view of the crowd

What dominance

What a show!

Interesting question!
For me is clear: If I know that I will be put to death, there can be no erotic feelings. Then I suffer from the fear of death and the pain of the crucifixion is excruciating. I think so.
Maybe it would be different.
If I knew I had to die, I might at least get some sexual satisfaction from my crucifixion every now and then. Out of defiance, so to speak. My executioners cannot know that I am excited by the prospect of a crucifixion, that I have always dreamed of being crucified.
If I have to die, then in a way that I find excitingly beautiful.
But I think the tremendous pain, coupled with the fear of death, would prevent real erotic feelings.
In my imagination, crucifixion is always erotic and exciting for me. But in my imagination I know from the start that I am not nailed to the cross to die, but that I am removed from the cross after an appointment.
Just as important: In my imagination no physical damage remains! Either my fantasies take place in a fantasy land and after the crucifixion my wounds are healed in a sacred grotto, in a sacred pond or by special medicine in the shortest possible time.
Or my fantasies will play in the future and there is a kind of "auto doc unit". These things are known from science fiction films. You put the injured person in, she is numbed and no longer feels pain and after a certain time she wakes up and all wounds and other physical damage are gone.
If that would be possible, I would like to have the experience of a crucifixion and I can imagine that at least every now and then I would feel strong sexual arousal, maybe to orgasm.
If I had to face fear of death, it wouldn't work.

Interesting question!
For me is clear: If I know that I will be put to death, there can be no erotic feelings. Then I suffer from the fear of death and the pain of the crucifixion is excruciating. I think so.
Maybe it would be different.
If I knew I had to die, I might at least get some sexual satisfaction from my crucifixion every now and then. Out of defiance, so to speak. My executioners cannot know that I am excited by the prospect of a crucifixion, that I have always dreamed of being crucified.
If I have to die, then in a way that I find excitingly beautiful.
But I think the tremendous pain, coupled with the fear of death, would prevent real erotic feelings.
In my imagination, crucifixion is always erotic and exciting for me. But in my imagination I know from the start that I am not nailed to the cross to die, but that I am removed from the cross after an appointment.
Just as important: In my imagination no physical damage remains! Either my fantasies take place in a fantasy land and after the crucifixion my wounds are healed in a sacred grotto, in a sacred pond or by special medicine in the shortest possible time.
Or my fantasies will play in the future and there is a kind of "auto doc unit". These things are known from science fiction films. You put the injured person in, she is numbed and no longer feels pain and after a certain time she wakes up and all wounds and other physical damage are gone.
If that would be possible, I would like to have the experience of a crucifixion and I can imagine that at least every now and then I would feel strong sexual arousal, maybe to orgasm.
If I had to face fear of death, it wouldn't work.
Interesting. Because for me it's the opposite. It has to be to the death. The last orgasm. And the crowd or executioner in control of whether you get to cum or not.

That's all fantasy of course as once you've cum all interest in crucifixion ends.... until next time.

In fantasy crux is erotic, but I hardly think in reality it would be fun or sexy at all
Not for the victim! But then there's the fact that something can be all of that and still bring about sexual arrousal and orgasm.
There was a time when rape victims would have their case thrown out if they admitted arrousal or orgasm because the powers that be could not reconcile that with terror pain and submission

If you dont equate erection and orgasm with erotic stimulation in comparison to the possibility of very real physiological responses, of course.
Also the use of a cornu as part of the more probable scenarios. Many 'str8' men are unable to believe that anal penetration will excite them and get them off until it actually happens despite their will for it not to do so.
I dont want this answer to get too complex, but some things just happen to men over which they have no control. Ask any man who was aroused by a spanking, before (why?), during (unusual, but WTF?) or after (very common).
I think there are some extreme masochists who would not realise the full erotic potential of crucifixion, unless they knew they were going to die from it. Yes it would be extremely, horribly painful. But, the fear, distress, and humiliation would arouse them to orgasm from time to time. Also they would try to use any erotic feelings to distract from the pain. For males, the benefit of a cornu is that it stimulates the prostate. Again, the pleasure gained could distract from pain.

It's an interesting and important question. Because it asks if we are ready to put our phantasy into reality. Not for play but for the ultimate consequence.
It reminds me of a day of reenactment where I joined to try out being a gladiator. It took place in a real roman arena. We used real but dull weapons. Our master trained fighting with the gladius for years. It took several hours for me to find into the role and I believe I got a short glimpse into a gladiator's life. The fighting was not arranged but real. Even more when the "professionals" fought. At the end I asked my trainer if he would take part in a real fight with sharp weapons which would possibility lead to his death. He answered"YES!". He would like to see an ambulance and medics on standby but he would definitely fight !
When crucifixion is concerned I think the erotic part is ending when the real torture is beginnig. Without stopword. No one would get an erection or orgasm then because the body wouldn't allow it. All blood is pumped into the flexing and cramping muscles or lost by the wounds. But all in all the imagination of this happening to me is absolutely erotic. And waiting in the dungeon for it to start would drive me crazy

Been thinking about this too, and my opinion is that real crucifixion would be outright horrible today but the ancients had a very different views on such things.

In the times of Rome (and in medieval times too) execution was a form of mass entertainment, second only to religious ceremonies. People gathered in throngs to watch public torture and death, and I do believe that spectacles featuring beautiful women attracted them more than anything else. As for the victim herself, what girl does not wish in secret to be a star? Even if she knows it would be her last and only show.

Okay, maybe I am projecting some of my own fantasies here. *tries hard not to meet anyone's gaze by accident

MY UNEDUCATED OPINION: Role play rape is a real turn on and can cause multiple orgasms. Real forced rape I would doubt would be pleasurable. I think that would apply to most any forced unpleasant situation.
It is a double side. For the "actors" it might be erotic to display the unerotic rape, for the viewers the knowledge of it. can be erotic and miss the point of the role playing. It is complicated, that is the fascination of it.

Been thinking about this too, and my opinion is that real crucifixion would be outright horrible today but the ancients had a very different views on such things.

In the times of Rome (and in medieval times too) execution was a form of mass entertainment, second only to religious ceremonies. People gathered in throngs to watch public torture and death, and I do believe that spectacles featuring beautiful women attracted them more than anything else. As for the victim herself, what girl does not wish in secret to be a star? Even if she knows it would be her last and only show.

Okay, maybe I am projecting some of my own fantasies here. *tries hard not to meet anyone's gaze by accident
you said well You are projecting your fantasies which are also mine and everyone's

Crucifixion predates ancient Rome. There are reports of Alexander the Great crucifying many people. Crucifixion wasn't meant to be entertainment. It was meant to be a warning, however, I am sure many passersby may have enjoyed the spectacle.

I’m sure I read somewhere that crucifixion goes at least as far back as the Sumerians. There’s almost certainly a thread about it on this website, probably a fairly authoritative one if my guess isn’t far wrong

Oh maybe like this thread- that was weird I thought I was replying to a brand new thread!

I’m sure I read somewhere that crucifixion goes at least as far back as the Sumerians. There’s almost certainly a thread about it on this website, probably a fairly authoritative one if my guess isn’t far wrong

Oh maybe like this thread- that was weird I thought I was replying to a brand new thread!
Sure, we however have not so much information as about Romans and it is interesting, why the Romans did it and we do it no longer amd why garroting was done as softer version.

Today we could think about Romans next Loinclothmodel, or so......

Crucifixion predates ancient Rome. There are reports of Alexander the Great crucifying many people. Crucifixion wasn't meant to be entertainment. It was meant to be a warning, however, I am sure many passersby may have enjoyed the spectacle.
Both Alexander the Great and Hannibal have been reported to have crucified generals and other officers that had made serious mistakes during campaigns.

Back
Top Bottom