Recent works by S.I. (2021- )

Go to CruxDreams.com

S.I.

Executioner
I'm posting here some of the images I've rendered since leaving Visions of Darkness in 2019. Please don't hesitate to suggest like-minded scenes for me to render, as I'm always looking for inspiration. Thank you, S.I.

THE MEDICAL

Attachments

• Red 400Ko.jpg
    Red 400Ko.jpg
    358 KB · Views: 4,067
I'm posting here some of the images I've rendered since leaving Visions of Darkness in 2019. Please don't hesitate to suggest like-minded scenes for me to render, as I'm always looking for inspiration. Thank you, S.I.

THE MEDICAL
Lovely work, and thank you for sharing it here with us.

THE MEDICAL
The captors of this unfortunate spy were determined to make her medical examination and cavity search as unpleasant and humiliating as possible, before subjecting her to a brutal and rigorous interrogation.

THE MEDICAL
Is that Astrid? good to see she is still being tortured all these years

DAYBREAK - HER INTERROGATION WILL NOW BEGIN

It's daybreak and Madelyn, a lovely noblewoman arrested last night by the Inquisition (on trumped-up charges, of course), stripped naked and stretched out the rack, is about to meet her interrogators.
For you, @galione, an Inquisition fantasy.

Deleted in error. Please repost the two pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom