Recent works by S.I. (2021- )

Go to CruxDreams.com
DEFIANT! (re-post)

The Church elders had long wanted to get hold of his extensive lands and properties, but he had always rejected their offers and scoffed at their threats. After his passing, his daughter Lady Katherina, defiant, figured she could surely do the same.

She was wrong!

I have reposted because the original Katherina 09 image was of poor quality due to excessive noise.
Better image, yes!
Again, lovey detail on the vaginal and nipple Torture and gaged expression.
Leastways what is slowly boring its way up the behind!

HE UNDERSTOOD PERFECTLY

That afternoon:

- « Me, afraid of the Inquisition? Not at all! I told my friend the archbishop what I think: that the Inquisition’s nothing else than a means for perverted clerics and their henchmen to get their way with vulnerable young women. He must agree, because he said he understood perfectly. And they certainly wouldn't risk arresting a friend of the archbishop... »

That night:

- « Here it is, you know, the one with the spiked tongue clamp. The archbishop insists we put it on her as soon as possible. »

Still not afraid of the Inquisition, lady Robin?

Attachments

• Robin 04 signed 1Mb.jpg
    Robin 04 signed 1Mb.jpg
    781.9 KB · Views: 284
  • Robin 05 signed 1Mb.jpg
    Robin 05 signed 1Mb.jpg
    697.3 KB · Views: 312
  • Robin 03a signed 1Mb.jpg
    Robin 03a signed 1Mb.jpg
    786.1 KB · Views: 329
Last edited:
HE UNDERSTOOD PERFECTLY

That afternoon:

- « Me, afraid of the Inquisition? Not at all! I told my friend the archbishop what I think: that the Inquisition’s nothing else than a means for perverted clerics and their henchmen to get their way with vulnerable young women. He must agree, because he said he understood perfectly. And they certainly wouldn't risk arresting a friend of the archbishop... »

That night:

- « Here it is, you know, the one with the spiked tongue clamp. The archbishop insists we put it on her as soon as possible. »

Still not afraid of the Inquisition, lady Robin?
Good post, but please reduce your attachment size. You are (quite a bit) over the the file size. Thanks...

Back
Top Bottom