Regina Iudaeorum

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ok my guys ltns in this thread as I'm struggling a bit in RL.
But I could manage to get this today for my crux gangs :)
This Queen of Jews always try to b crucified for all of u once get a chance. :D
Julia Inri by Yupar resize.jpg

P.S Original size I did is 3MB. But I cant post that size here n I did as 500kb ard. If someone want it, mail me or c in foundation later ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 167605

P.S Original size I did is 3MB. But I cant post that size here n I did as 500kb ard. If someone want it, mail me or c in foundation later ;)

wonderful Yu!!!! So real it almost comes alive before my eyes. Wow Wow Wow :p:D

wonderful Yu!!!! So real it almost comes alive before my eyes. Wow Wow Wow :p:D
I agree with Barb. It makes Trafalgar Square a much more interesting place to be!
Thank for ur supporting my buddies :)

But I found it is a bit blur when zoom in . :(That doesnt happen in my original 3MB pic. There u can see even dtls of a crown .
U can send pm me if u wish via by mail .

Btw hv u noticed no titulus abv Regina this time? Roman cruelly put her crimes on her body ;)

View attachment 167605

We really appreciate this crux obsessed Queen of the Jews! Thanks for the pic!

View attachment 167605

It's great seeing you get better and better at this dear Yupar :)
Lovely job.

This particular Trafalgar play is good value, I've used it myself a few times, in posted and unposted pics.

It's great seeing you get better and better at this dear Yupar :)
Lovely job.

This particular Trafalgar play is good value, I've used it myself a few times, in posted and unposted pics.
Ur posted passion play hv great influence on me :)
Btw could any of u explain me abt Trafalgar ? I dont know it. I think some war relate wz navy. UK vs France ?

Btw could any of u explain me abt Trafalgar ? I dont know it. I think some war relate wz navy. UK vs France ?

Admiral Horatio Nelson, the guy on the column, won his last and most famous victory over the French and Spanish fleets off Cape Trafalgar near Cadiz in Spain.

Tell you what, Yupar, I'll have a go, without Wikipedia, and then everyone else can tell me where I've gone wrong :doh:

It was during the Napoleonic wars, in October 1805 when the British Royal Navy engaged with the French and Spanish fleets off Cape Trafalgar. The date was 21st October.

The RN fleet was commanded by Admiral Horatio Nelson, the French / Spanish by a bloke called Villeneuve, I can't remember his first name.

The British Flagship, HMS Victory, hoisted a flag signal that read 'England Expects every man to do his duty'.

The ensuing battle turned out to be the most emphatic British naval victory ever, mainly down to Nelson's tactics, but during the battle Nelson was hit by a musket ball fired from the French ship Redoubtable.

He died in the arms of Captain Hardy of the Victory, supposedly with the last words 'Kiss me, Hardy'

And a grateful nation put up an enormous memorial and renamed the square 'Trafalgar Square.'

There you go. Marks out of 10?

Admiral Horatio Nelson, the guy on the column, won his last and most famous victory over the French and Spanish fleets off Cape Trafalgar near Cadiz in Spain.
Tell you what, Yupar, I'll have a go, without Wikipedia, and then everyone else can tell me where I've gone wrong :doh:

It was during the Napoleonic wars, in October 1805 when the British Royal Navy engaged with the French and Spanish fleets off Cape Trafalgar. The date was 21st October.

The RN fleet was commanded by Admiral Horatio Nelson, the French / Spanish by a bloke called Villeneuve, I can't remember his first name.

The British Flagship, HMS Victory, hoisted a flag signal that read 'England Expects every man to do his duty'.

The ensuing battle turned out to be the most emphatic British naval victory ever, mainly down to Nelson's tactics, but during the battle Nelson was hit by a musket ball fired from the French ship Redoubtable.

He died in the arms of Captain Hardy of the Victory, supposedly with the last words 'Kiss me, Hardy'

And a grateful nation put up an enormous memorial and renamed the square 'Trafalgar Square.'

Is this where we stand up together and sing 'Rule Britannia', RR? :eek:

It's good to be with folk who actually know where Cape Trafalgar is,
it's a good pub quiz question ;)

How about this quote - source?

NOBLY, nobly Cape Saint Vincent to the North-west died away;
Sunset ran, one glorious blood-red, reeking into Cadiz Bay;
Bluish 'mid the burning water, full in face Trafalgar lay;
In the dimmest North-east distance dawn'd Gibraltar grand and gray;
'Here and here did England help me: how can I help England?'—say,
Whoso turns as I, this evening, turn to God to praise and pray,
While Jove's planet rises yonder, silent over Africa.

Nelson's victory at The Battle of the Nile, or Aboukir Bay, was of much more importance & a greater display of naval skill.
Just before asking Hardy to kiss him, he asked that he "take care of poor Lady Hamilton". Hardy didn't. Neither did anyone else. She died in poverty.
At least Nelson got nice statue.
And, Aboukir Square just doesn't sound as good.
Nelson's_Column,_Trafalgar_Square,_London.JPG LONDON NELSON'S STATUE copy_7.jpg

Thank u guys :) now i know after seeing this nm Horatio Nelson :D
Nelson's victory at The Battle of the Nile, or Aboukir Bay, was of much more importance & a greater display of naval skill.
Just before asking Hardy to kiss him, he asked that he "take care of poor Lady Hamilton". Hardy didn't. Neither did anyone else. She died in poverty.
At least Nelson got nice statue.
And, Aboukir Square just doesn't sound as good.
View attachment 168018 View attachment 168019
Bad guy Hardy !
That's why I think sometimes, some national heroes failed to their families. :(
I dont mean they are not good. But poor for their families even good for us.

Back
Top Bottom