Renders And Art Featuring Crux Forum Members

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm intrigued. Someone PAYS you to be a coward? Can I apply?
well the armies of certain nations might be said to do that,
but it would be provocative to say which we might think they are ;) :p

Since ' Art ' is basically a demonstration of ' beauty ' , I personally, would enjoy your talent more, if the subjects are beautiful . And yet this is only my point of view :)
I'm mostly just a lurker on this site, but i need comment on this. This is one of the stupidest things I have read. "Since art is a demonstration of Beauty". Where the fuck did you get that from? Probably from your ass. art is the medium in which the artist expresses their preception of the world. This can be manifested in number of different ways. For example these peices give of the impression they refelect ZaZ's sexual desires. Now art asks questions such as "what is beauty" but its purpose is not to be a runway of your preferences. Second off, Beauty is a subjective concept, what you consider beautiful could be considered dogshit by the other person. That makes your statement of "I personally, would enjoy your talent more, if the subjects are beautiful" quite flawed. Also that model is based on an actual person on this forum. Quite interested to hear what she has to say to you.

I think FSG will give as good as she gets and more :devil:

I pretty much agree with you decurion_markus,
but PLX is entitled to his opinion, no need to drop crap on him ;)

Agreed..... The art in question wasn't mine (its well made) nor the thread reflects my sexual desires :rolleyes:.
:confused: .......... I just like to mix it up .............fat n thin, Hideous n Pretty , Mature n Young............its boring to have voluptuous bombshells in these situations all the time. Its a Style I opted for and it works for me :devil:

Cheers

I'm mostly just a lurker on this site, but i need comment on this. This is one of the stupidest things I have read. "Since art is a demonstration of Beauty". Where the fuck did you get that from? Probably from your ass. art is the medium in which the artist expresses their preception of the world. This can be manifested in number of different ways. For example these peices give of the impression they refelect ZaZ's sexual desires. Now art asks questions such as "what is beauty" but its purpose is not to be a runway of your preferences. Second off, Beauty is a subjective concept, what you consider beautiful could be considered dogshit by the other person. That makes your statement of "I personally, would enjoy your talent more, if the subjects are beautiful" quite flawed. Also that model is based on an actual person on this forum. Quite interested to hear what she has to say to you.
What is the world's most beautiful ART FORM of a woman ? Venus !
What is the most admired smile in ART WORLD ? Mona Lisa !
I don't see any fat women in the " most celebrated " art pieces with probably only one or two exceptions in a million.
I rest my case.

What is the world's most famous ART FORM of a human ? Venus !
What is the most admired smile in ART WORLD ? Mona Lisa !
I don't see any fat women in the " most celebrated " art pieces with probably only one or two exceptions in a million.
I rest my case.
Actually , the reason why Art is basically a demonstration of beauty is very simple. Our ancestors saw a beautiful horse or a bison, a beautiful rose or sunset & wanted to ' remember ' them, especially during wintering in the caves. So the artistic inclined started to paint them on the cave walls, hence the start of the evolution of art ....
Spiked drawBW smaller.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Look, I know I'm not slim, that I'm advancing in years and, even in my prime Donald Trump would never have rated me a 10.

So if you want to call me a fat old slut, I can't really argue with you. But at least do it properly.

Do it with me strung up naked before you. Do it with a heavy instrument of corporal punishment in your hand. And do it in front of an audience who will all be allowed to use my flabby body for their own perverted amusement once you're done with it.

Do it like that and you might find me agreeing with you, with every crack of the whip or thwack of the strap.

images-12.jpg

Since ' Art ' is basically a demonstration of ' beauty ' , I personally, would enjoy your talent more, if the subjects are beautiful . And yet this is only my point of view :)
Ideas of what art is change from era to era, region to region, and even between my house and that awful family next door.
This is from Sir Joshua Reynolds' last address as President to the Royal Academy:

The art which we profess has beauty for its object; but the beauty of which we are in quest is an idea that subsists only in the mind. The sight never beheld it nor has the hand expressed it. It is an idea, residing in the breast of the artist, which he is always labouring to impart, and which he dies at last without imparting.

Actually , the reason why Art is basically a demonstration of beauty is very simple. Our ancestors saw a beautiful horse or a bison, a beautiful rose or sunset & wanted to ' remember ' them, especially during wintering in the caves. So the artistic inclined started to paint them on the cave walls, hence the start of the evolution of art ....
View attachment 469940

I was privileged to visit one of the few caves in France that actually lets you into the real cave as opposed to a reproduction, like Lascaux (a wonderfully executed reproduction, but still a reproduction). I'm not sure that your interpretation that the artists were transfixed by the beauty of the creatures is correct. Humans depended on those animals for food and thus they were venerated as holy objects and I think that is why they were memorialized in caves.

Beauty is entirely subjective and in fact i think the fixation on youth is wrong-headed (and I think that more and more with every passing day:D).

Back
Top Bottom