Reparation Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am late in my fifth pregnancy when I am brought to the University of the Virgin Martyrs where I would deliver my fifth and final ‘piglet’. It seems Chancellor Wragg made a contribution to Gunner’s Reparation Farm to have me deliver at the U of VM. I am led in with great fanfare…

-Barb

Oh no Tree!!! That does it!!! Demerits galore !!!! :spank::mad::mad: the ultimate humiliation .... geeze.
Damn, when I post the next part I will be 'up shit-creek without a paddle'...

T

I think how much worse this can be. I am led through the chapel of the University of the Virgin Martyrs with my wrists in irons behind my back with a heavy chain locked around my neck. My swollen breasts sway on top of my even more distended belly and a massive cucumber fills my cunt with enough of it sticking out there would be no missing it by the students and faculty as I am led past.

Barb preg.jpg

I am brought out to the courtyard where I am bound to a short cross. My arms are pulled over the short crossbar and my wrists are bound behind the stipe. The man tying me has a heavy Irish brogue and a whisky breath that makes Tree smell like he’s never touched Seagram’s. After my wrists are secured he pulls the cucumber from my cunt. I can’t see it but know it gaping wide. He holds the vegetable up to my mouth and says “Make them happy, lass, and lick it.”

I have nothing to lose. Even if I get through this pregnancy alive and am freed I can never return to teach here. I lick the cucumber like a whore licking a john’s cock. When he starts to shove it in my mouth I bite the end of off and spit it out. I glare at him and “Want to try that with your cock?”

He laughs at me and quickly trusses me up…

barb birth.jpg

“How long am I going to displayed like this” I ask.

“You aren’t being displayed, lass. This is your ‘birthing station’…”

Oh, shit…

-Barb

Tree

I think how much worse this can be. I am led through the chapel of the University of the Virgin Martyrs with my wrists in irons behind my back with a heavy chain locked around my neck. My swollen breasts sway on top of my even more distended belly and a massive cucumber fills my cunt with enough of it sticking out there would be no missing it by the students and faculty as I am led past.

View attachment 267472

I am brought out to the courtyard where I am bound to a short cross. My arms are pulled over the short crossbar and my wrists are bound behind the stipe. The man tying me has a heavy Irish brogue and a whisky breath that makes Tree smell like he’s never touched Seagram’s. After my wrists are secured he pulls the cucumber from my cunt. I can’t see it but know it gaping wide. He holds the vegetable up to my mouth and says “Make them happy, lass, and lick it.”

I have nothing to lose. Even if I get through this pregnancy alive and am freed I can never return to teach here. I lick the cucumber like a whore licking a john’s cock. When he starts to shove it in my mouth I bite the end of off and spit it out. I glare at him and “Want to try that with your cock?”

He laughs at me and quickly trusses me up…

View attachment 267471

“How long am I going to displayed like this” I ask.

“You aren’t being displayed, lass. This is your ‘birthing station’…”

Oh, shit…

-Barb

Tree

OH BARB. Push when he tells you to this is the pain that follows the pleasure of sex PUSH , PUSH, STOP , PUSH AGAIN, I Can See It`s Head PPPUUUUSSSSHHHHHH

Poor Barb.

My ordeal is over. I had delivered my last ‘reparation baby’ and had weened him. I was a free woman. I do not know what I am going to do. I have been told my job at the University of the Virgin Martyrs is there for me but I cannot imagine trying to teach there again.

I need a miracle so I don’t have to worry about money. I wish something would happen. I should have been a bit more specific with that wish- I bought some clothes with the stipend they gave me when I was freed. They were a bit slutty but I might need that look. I had decided not to teach at UVM anymore and in my late thirties I may need to make some money quickly, if you know what I mean…

FUCK, I am arrested again! I have done nothing! I am innocent as I have ever been!

cuffs 11.jpg

(Ed. note- She has never been innocent!)

“What is this” I demand.

“You will learn soon enough” she says as she pulls my little black dress off my buns. This is not going well…

-Barb

Tree

My ordeal is over. I had delivered my last ‘reparation baby’ and had weened him. I was a free woman. I do not know what I am going to do. I have been told my job at the University of the Virgin Martyrs is there for me but I cannot imagine trying to teach there again.

I need a miracle so I don’t have to worry about money. I wish something would happen. I should have been a bit more specific with that wish- I bought some clothes with the stipend they gave me when I was freed. They were a bit slutty but I might need that look. I had decided not to teach at UVM anymore and in my late thirties I may need to make some money quickly, if you know what I mean…

FUCK, I am arrested again! I have done nothing! I am innocent as I have ever been!

View attachment 268020

(Ed. note- She has never been innocent!)

“What is this” I demand.

“You will learn soon enough” she says as she pulls my little black dress off my buns. This is not going well…

-Barb

Tree

Crap....my new career was all set to go too ..... lasted all of how long? ..... minutes, hours? ... I never get a break here do I? ... and when I demand "What is this?" .... the only answer I get is more humiliation ... hey, leave my little black dress alone!!! ... this is not going well... :confused:

Crap....my new career was all set to go too ..... lasted all of how long? ..... minutes, hours? ... I never get a break here do I? ... and when I demand "What is this?" .... the only answer I get is more humiliation ... hey, leave my little black dress alone!!! ... this is not going well... :confused:
do we care???

Back
Top Bottom