Revenge of the Pulps

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well for those of us from Arizona (which is me) it is not all desert. In the northern part of Arizona there are good amount of pine forests. So you get the best of both worlds as to which you would like to stage your torturous crucifixion.
Good point. I have been to Flagstaff and it is beautiful up there. However, the old west towns in Arizona most often mentioned in books and movies are in the south-- Tombstone, Tucson, Bisbee, Benson and some others that are just ghost towns now. The view through the saloon door looked more like a desert area to me. But it doesn't matter. The stories were probably pretty absurd anyway.

Good point. I have been to Flagstaff and it is beautiful up there. However, the old west towns in Arizona most often mentioned in books and movies are in the south-- Tombstone, Tucson, Bisbee, Benson and some others that are just ghost towns now. The view through the saloon door looked more like a desert area to me. But it doesn't matter. The stories were probably pretty absurd anyway.
Absurd! They couldn't print this stuff if it wasn't true!:rolleyes:

Now for something that might appeal to a different audience; hey femdoms out there!
12016197606_be0c13cc10_o.jpg
No Mag blurbs on this so you have to use your imagination

It's nice to see a gal who enjoys her work.

Ladies in the audience-do you think she had her evil way with him (nudge, nudge, wink, wink!) before ending the game?

Interesting to know percent of viewers who look first at girl or first at guy

No matter how much equality of opportunity offered women in the Third Reich, she still had to show a lot of cleavage to keep her job.

Getting back to everyone's favorite villain.
330px-Villainc.svg.pngNo! Not Snidley.
I mean the Nazis. The 60's Pulp's believed their core audience was the WWII and Korean War Vets (28-50years) Therefore the vast majority of what I like to call the bondage and bras covers had Nazis in charge of stripping and striping.
5893273085_35a994fd02_o.jpg
First the Blurbs. "Teen Drug Scene" - greatly loved for the explicit reporting that drugs were forcing the teen (girls) into promiscuous sex!!!! Usually as here adjacent to a picture of a young model to plant the idea that she is a teen (and not 18).
"Love slave of the Passion Crazed Cycle Nymphs" - Cycle gangs were just appearing as a new villain class and you know the reader was supposed to associate the ever popular nyphomaniac, not the Greek mythological maidens inhabiting rivers and woods.
"Your sex hang-ups" pop-Freudian boring advice on the yet unnamed ED.
"The Italian Monster who hated Beauty" - probably some deranged vagrant who defaced a painting.

Which brings us the the Main Event "Chained Nudes for Hitler's Ministry of Terror"
I think the inclusion of the cameraman (so nice to see, they are always 'behind the camera' and don't get the recognition they deserve for torturing these sweet young things.) meant that the scene is an operation of the Ministry of Propaganda, under Barbara Moore's friend and rear door lover from Berlin Dairy, Joseph Goebbles.

I've always wondered how the swinging hot pot is to be used. Doesn't seem practical without the obligatory branding irons.

Finally, what did Beer Belly win his Iron Cross for?

(BTW anyone know why the heck western bars always had swinging doors?)
A little research yields the multi-part answer.
1 Most didn't, weather wasn't conducive
2. Those that did had then in an entryway, with full cover doors at the street which were opened back again the walls and then closed for weather or closing time. I observed this setup in Virginia City, NV at the bars which date back to after the fire in 1876. And even in the 24/7 mining culture there during the Comstock Load, the bars would close their doors for a few hours in the morning to clean-up.
3. Value - ventilation
4. Value - easy of exit for inebriated customers. They could stagger through the door without dealing with a handle and just collapse out on the street, providing free advertising for the bar.
5. Value - Cowboys carrying their saddle in got through easier. Why carry in? Saddlebags which contained all the valuables didn't have locks or car alarms.

Interesting to know percent of viewers who look first at girl or first at guy
The girl! I like the wickedness of these Nazi females!

"Chained Nudes for Hitler's Ministry of Terror"
Angekettete Frauen für des Führers Reichsterrorministerium!
I always wonder about these Nazi pulp covers, from which asylum they had recruited the tormentors, and where did they get these weird uniforms from.

Science fiction was really popular with this magazines :)
Always some story on flying saucers. And also an ad for those glasses that let you see through clothes! I wanted those so BAD!!!!!!:bdsm-wink: But I couldn't figure how to get them mailed to me without my mother finding them?:eek::eek::eek:

I think the inclusion of the cameraman (so nice to see, they are always 'behind the camera' and don't get the recognition they deserve for torturing these sweet young things.) meant that the scene is an operation of the Ministry of Propaganda, under Barbara Moore's friend and rear door lover from Berlin Dairy, Joseph Goebbles.

Friend ?????? :confused::facepalm:

No! Not Snidley.
I mean the Nazis. The 60's Pulp's believed their core audience was the WWII and Korean War Vets (28-50years) Therefore the vast majority of what I like to call the bondage and bras covers had Nazis in charge of stripping and striping.

You mean they ignored the Japanese? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom