Revenge of the Pulps

Go to CruxDreams.com
Back to a classic Nazi Pulp:
MANS-EPIC-June-1964.-Cover-by-Bruce-.jpgMan's Epic June 1964, Bruce Minney artist
"Expose: Love Slave of T.V.'s Casting Directors" A typical Pulp fake news story. I mean really! These lies go all the way back to 1964! Who can believe that casting directors (or anyone else in Hollywood, for that matter) would take sexual advantage of vulnerable young actresses? Why just the other day, my friend Harvey, told me this is all lies.
"Terror of the Walking Dead" here come the Zombies!
"I was a captive of a teenage Lust Club" Love that teenage lust!
"Roast in Hell, My Sweet!" That's what I said yesterday morning as I closed the oven door!
Cover: "Captive Beauties for the Monster Baron" Lovely bound Ladies. The redhead's hair color is wonderful. For once we see some smart Germans! Using these young lovelies to shield from the Amerikaner Schweine.

Clean Art05e0b3aea03e0666c9b9e52b3e7a6f58.jpg

Man's True Danger Feb 1963
true_danger_196302.jpg
"True Report: Liquor can Ruin your Love Life" Hear that? Tree!;)
"The Strange Saga of the Weird Jekyll and Hyde Killer with a 100 Faces" Strange AND Weird! The best kind.:p
"These 'wet-behind-the-ears; punks in skirts more than earned the name of...Teenage Torturers of Terra Haute" Sounds like the coming of age rituals of some of the Cruxforums girls!:rolleyes:
Cover: "Nude Death Orgy of the Women Crazy Cossacks" I always like Nude Orgies. Look at that girl! Look at that horse! Several of our ladies have confessed to the sensual excitement of riding a horse. Is this what they mean? :eek:

Terror Tales July-August 1939
Terror-Tales-July-August-1939-600x857.jpg
"Slaves of the Wine Goddess" To the best of my knowledge, there was no ancient goddess of wine. Could this be in infamous Lucretia "The Dom" Gallo? Sister of Carlo "The Don" Gallo?:eek:
Cover Art. So what is going to be cut off with the Fallbeil?

Men Today January 1967
Men-Today-Janary-1967.jpg
"Kick's that Kill! - Our Orgy of the 60's" Sex drugs and Rock-and-Roll! I had 2 out of three, not bad.
"Love Habits that can SMASH Your life" Whores?
"Champagne - Caviar - Kisses: Confessions of a Party Girl" Sounds like Messa.
"Hell's Wizard Demands Chained Nudes" When in Doubt always request a chained nude.
Cover: "Shriek, My Sweet and Die by Inches" What lovely thought. Our Yank is a flyer with an American Flag Jacket (big in the 60's, not sure about early 40's), taking on four Wehrmacht men (only one small swastika in evidence; but officer has a death's head [Totenkopf] on his cap - indicates they are members of 3rd SS Panzer Division), who are busy hanging French Resistance girls (perhaps?) The redhead in front is very cute.

To the best of my knowledge, there was no ancient goddess of wine.
Amphictyonis is the nearest, really another name of Demeter, associated with the Amphictyonic League, a very ancient association of Greek tribes. Their meetings were evidently lubricated with wine, she was a goddess of wine and good fellowship. :)

Last edited:
Cover: "Nude Death Orgy of the Women Crazy Cossacks" I always like Nude Orgies. Look at that girl! Look at that horse! Several of our ladies have confessed to the sensual excitement of riding a horse. Is this what they mean? :eek:
Well, there's surely an allusion to the punishment of the man, Mazeppa, described in Byron's poem 'Mazeppa's Ride':

Mazeppa.jpg

and yes, I did think being bound naked on the back of a horse like that would be hot!

Well, there's surely an allusion to the punishment of the man, Mazeppa, described in Byron's poem 'Mazeppa's Ride':

View attachment 657990

and yes, I did think being bound naked on the back of a horse like that would be hot!
Face up or down?:very_hot:

A couple of nice Fumetti tortures
1053174_1269446_m.jpgIt's like she wants it! Such a sad face though. Wonderful!
4489421-poliziotta_084.jpgI've always liked cigar breast burning! Is the Lady cop going to shot the heavy lady to make her stop? Or is she forcing her to do the burning?

ace up, like he is in that painting, and she is on the pulp cover.
Much more exciting that way - to see and to be seen!
I'll alert the Women Crazy Cossacks that you are available. Where should they send the horse to pick you up?

"Male" August circa. 1968 Always more oriented to sex than torture.
6123198169_ac906ce3df_b.jpg
"From a Man's Point of View: It's Great to 'Know' Fresh Divorcees" I think we all KNOW what he means by 'Know'!
"'Lucky Pierre' Trudeau Swinging Young Bachelor who's Canada's New Premier" His first term was 1968-1979, so this places the issue around 1968
Personals Ad: Voluptuous Widow...Eager to Give, Apply 541 7th Street, Apt. 3a" In person? What should I bring?
Cover: "I ride with the Outboard Ravagers" Wow, this makes our old games of horsey in the pool look rather tame!

12627537454_26d44e5b3f_o-600x1033.jpgHarry and the bikini bandits
"A wildly erotic novel of intrigue, suspense and adventure."
Lord, does he have it made.:clapping: The brunette in front, serving as a table for his coconut drink, looks like she's in need of a good spanking on her tight, little!:very_hot: But move the drink first!

Some random inside art
16426610106_5c5d69146b_o.jpgRoadhouse Tramp - is there any other kind? Blurb reminds me of my experience moving to SC (not!)
15712685266_f7d4d83dbd_o.jpgthe hungry woman - I like them hungry! "she was practically begging him, pleading with him, to make love to her!" Can anyone say sex-starved nymphomaniac? Not the author- taking time off from writing Catch-22!
17293432202_394d5ca3ec_h.jpg"Damn it, We're going to Survive!" (or fuck like rabbits until we die!)

Back
Top Bottom