Revenge

Go to CruxDreams.com
There is a method to Tree's madness...

According to the US Army's manual for execution by hanging the poor girl should have been dropped 8'9" (about 2.5 meters) to insure her neck broke when she reached the end of her rope. A four foot drop would close the noose about her neck almost instantly but unconsciousness would be denied for around a minute. If she was hanged from a standing position the gallows platform would block the view of her body from the navel up from both the crowd and more importantly from RR Video Production's cameras. Dropped from a kneeling position she was completely visible beneath the structure for the crowd to watch and the cameras to capture her death throes...
e g 17.jpg

t

There is a method to Tree's madness...

According to the US Army's manual for execution by hanging the poor girl should have been dropped 8'9" (about 2.5 meters) to insure her neck broke when she reached the end of her rope. A four foot drop would close the noose about her neck almost instantly but unconsciousness would be denied for around a minute. If she was hanged from a standing position the gallows platform would block the view of her body from the navel up from both the crowd and more importantly from RR Video Production's cameras. Dropped from a kneeling position she was completely visible beneath the structure for the crowd to watch and the cameras to capture her death throes...
View attachment 133816

t

I Was told i had to drop ten feet to snap my neck according to my weight and height ,but i wish i was that girl Mr. Tree i love being hung it always get`s me hot and horny

Two of the other three condemned women had already been stripped of their bikinis when the trap door opened and their friend dropped and struggled to escape her noose. They watched in horror as she thrashed and twisted and tugged at the ropes that bound her wrists behind her back. One of the two women already stripped lowered her fingers to her sex. Even though it was her friend dying before her eyes and she was about to follow her to the gallows she couldn't help slipping her fingers into her folds...

crowd pic 002.jpg

t

Last edited by a moderator:
As their friend slowed and stopped kicking and twisted lifeless from the noose. Some of the crowd grabbed the third woman and ripped her bikini off before the guards resumed order. The three women were taken to the building next to the gallows and brought to the second floor. They were not bound but escape was impossible. The only unguarded door led out to the gallows. They watched the lifeless body of their friend being hoisted up through the trap door. Past her a large screen displayed replayed their friend's dying moment larger than life and in slow motion. They were in no rush to go through door...

jjb57.jpg

Tree

Last edited by a moderator:
One by one the women have their wrists bound behind their backs and they are brought out onto the gallows. They were helped onto meter high stools then their noose was lowered over their heads and cinched just enough that their heads could not pass through the loop.

hang 058 a.jpg

I am the first one brought out. Two huge men hoist me onto a tall stool and a tall skinny guy wearing a duster and a cowboy had lowers the noose over my head and closes the loop just until there is no escape from it. For a moment the rope rests one my shoulders and collarbones. I'm sure it feels heaver than it is. Then the slack is drawn out of the rope so front of the noose glides a bit up my neck but not fast under my chin. I ask "Couldn't you afford a smooth rope?"

He lights a Marlboro and says "You'll appreciate that I didn't soon enough."

I look up and see the sturdy beam and the thick eyebolt the rope passed through. Nothing is going to fail here...

db topdown.jpg

Tree

Attachments

• Hang 033.jpg
    Hang 033.jpg
    427 KB · Views: 105
That last picture somehow snuck in...

I am the last of us brought out be before the leering drunken crowd. I look over at Cindy and Helen and say "At least it won't take long. Cindy stares straight ahead but Helen looks across her at me and asks "What makes you say that?

"Tina didn't last too long" I reply with a weak smile on my face

Hang 033.jpg

"Tina got dropped more than a meter. We'll be lucky if we drop 15 cm" Helen replies.

"Hey, if your hanged you are hanged!" I reply.

"Tell me that on the other side"

During all the discussion the women did not notice yet another auction was going on. They were far more aware if every creak of the tall stools where the stood and the moan if the latches holding the trap doors shut. They had assumed when the lever was pulled they would hag together but RR Entertainment (in conjunction with RR Video Productions) was auctioning off the last to lever pulls with the lowest bid going first, the next higher bid going second, and the one that had won the right to light Dorothy's pyre pulling the last trap.

The 'lowest winner' picked Helen's lever and she kicked and thrashed for more than seven minutes before she succumbed to the rope.

Taking a five minute 'vendor break' the lever behind Cindy was pulled and while the stool she had stood upon shattered far beneath her feet she began her death throes.

Aren't there laws that suspend the sale of liquor I wonder. Fuck, I am next. I don't have to turn and see someone has grabbed the last lever. Helen was right...this wasn't going to be done in a few minutes...

hanged messa temp.jpg

Tree

In a span of 40 minutes three more hang dead from their nooses...
gallow 2 a.jpg
Dorothy, who had been forced to watch from the wings was led to the obsolete rented prison of the fair and just Judge Admi by the bailiff Ulrika. As she walked past the three dead women she asked "Don't you have enough rope for one more noose?"

"Of course we do but the full moon is not far off and you are staying alive long enough to service the Admicock!"

prison 067.jpg

tree

...Dorothy is not happy with this....

In a span of 40 minutes three more hang dead from their nooses...
View attachment 133882
Dorothy, who had been forced to watch from the wings was led to the obsolete rented prison of the fair and just Judge Admi by the bailiff Ulrika. As she walked past the three dead women she asked "Don't you have enough rope for one more noose?"

"Of course we do but the full moon is not far off and you are staying alive long enough to service the Admicock!"

View attachment 133884

tree

...Dorothy is not happy with this....
but the admicock does:devil:

The next day when Dorothy was allowed her fifteen minutes hour in the exercise yard she bolted to the wall and scaled it only to find the to lined with barbed wire> She cried out "I will fuck you dog, your bull, your husband if you have a headache!!! Just save me from the Admicock!!!"

She didn't get much loving...

prison 081.jpg

Tree

...yes, Ulrika she looks nice...

That black and white one is stunning one girl watching another being prepared knowing they are both about to hang side by side, beautiful picture
Thank you Dorothy. I tried to present it three women, one in in middle, the blonde on one end, and from the eyes of the third. But if you liked it, I am happy...

Tree

She is putting on a very brave face, helpless and noosed she watches the girl beside her being prepared
knowing they will both be kicking for their lives in a very short while

...you, Dorothy face another night with the Admicock and who knows what awaits you on the other side...

Tree

...you, Dorothy face another night with the Admicock and who knows what awaits you on the other side...

Tree

Thank You Mr Tree, Maybe I Could Hang Beside Another Girl And Use That Picture To Sharpen The Image In My Mind,
I Wonder Just How She Feels, What Is Going Through Her Mind, Especially Watching The Expression On The Other
Girls Face As She Too Is Made Helpless, It Is Amazing What A Certain Picture Can Conjure Up In Your Mind

I Do hope Admihoek`s team win tonight otherwise my sentence will be horrendous
...I do to Dorothy, because your little escape attempt has already infuriated Judge Admi. You are brought to the prison's torture chamber interrogation room where you are bound to a wood structure...
stocks tumblr_men931Nqif1rzf0y9o1_500.jpg
The picture doesn't reveal the two vile phallus that fill your cunt. After you are bound Tree's sister Joan and Bull strolled in to the torture chamber interrogation room. Joan cinched clamps on your nipples then they picked up a pair of floggers and took turns whipping your back and bottom.

Joan tells you they are just warming you up for Bull to rape your ass!!!

stocks tumblr 2.jpg

t

The picture doesn't reveal the two vile phallus that fill your cunt.

slavegirl torture by plinius suggests a rather similar scene -

slavegirl_torture_by_plinius.jpg

Back
Top Bottom