Revenge

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have been whipped, buggered by Bull, Gunner, and Joan Tree ( the vibrating strap-on was a nice touch even if it was up my bum) all the while with a hard phallus hooking my cunt. I ask "Aren't you done with me yet?"

Ulrika lights a Madame Wu and looks up from her crossword puzzle. "I doubt it, Sweetie. It's a full moon and I am not taking care of the ADMICOCK this month..."

tree's sister 7.jpg

Crap, can it possibly be a full moon already???

Just then the heavy oak door moans on it's hinges and what is usually a mild-mannered Dutch slave trader steps into the dungeon interrogation room wearing a regal purple cape with gold piping. I recognize the lust in his eyes- it's the same as when my husband Jimmy's soccer team wins. Then he flips the cape open...

tree trunk a.jpg

I look at the massive quivering meat beginning to swell and sigh "I don't suppose you could have washed a bit..."

Dorothy Brown

Yeah, I used that picture again...

...It is the day of the full moon but in the dark bowels of the rented obsolete prison Judge Admi has already begun his transformation into the Admicock. Even after being sodomized by Bull Dorothy looked in horror at the massive swinging meat as he stalked towards her. Even flaccid it dwarfed Bull's.

Dorothy pleaded "Not in my ass, I can't take it!"

The bailiff Ulrika laughed and said "You will have to wait for tonight when he is fully transformed before your sorry cunt gets to sample the Admicock. Dorothy winced as his claws dug into her belly but let out a long howl as he speared her ass...

stocks tumblr 2 a.jpg

Tree

I am Reprieved,
Holland Won.

How do you mean you are going to celebrate
by crucifying me, that`s not nice Admihoek
but you had to be glad, if we lost the game we would called your crucifying vengeance:devil:

Last edited:
real rats:devil:

and she was so helpful

Tree was under the weather. Feeling better and thus Dorothy won't be soon...

...also getting a new ISP today... It's a bit slower than my 4G air card bit no data limits!!!!!

T

Amazingly, Tree was able to get Dorothy off without the death sentence. In a major compromise, Dorothy would have to shag the judge, the prosecutor, Mr. Tree and the entire Netherlands World Cup football team. Prosecutor Rodent objected...
...insisting that the three officers of the court got to have Dorothy before the football team. The judge relented. It almost killed them...
tom-ford-edit12a.jpg
...then the Netherlands World Cup team all had their way with Dorothy. The next day they played in the Cup semifinals and sadly lost but at least now we know why...
group 007.jpg

Tree

Back
Top Bottom