Road Side Crucifixion II

Go to CruxDreams.com
I do believe it's an optical illusion Tree. The victims have been given a little horizontal support.... it's not stuck up her ass. Although I do see why one would fantasize about putting something straight and hard in her cute butt. I know I have.
I disagree...the angle is right for a cornu...

On the website of the ‘BIBLICAL ARCHAEOLOGY SOCIETY’ I found an article, suggesting that Titus, to crush the Jewish rebellion, crucified 500 Jews per day, outside Jerusalem, over a period of several month. Assuming that ‘several’ means at least three, I find this story hard to believe. With an estimated population of 20000 to 50000 at the time, the entire city population would have been wiped out.

Anyway: here’s my idea how it may have looked like.

BTW: I think it was mp5stab 'complained'
;)
that I don't post enough. I try to make it up to him by posting a larger pic with several cruxes at once. :Laie_22mini:

Uuups! Unfortunately I had to upload the pic in a lower quality. The original version was rejected because it is too large. :( Hope, you'll still enjoy it!
"Programs,get your programs here...can't tell one victim from another without a program ".

hi, I noticed that the artist 3dfranco (my friend) disappeared - or was deleted on fucking AI deviantart, please does anyone know anything about him??

where did he go and how to contact him?
He was online here just over 3 hours ago, so you could try messaging him here?

Back
Top Bottom