Road Side Crucifixion II

Go to CruxDreams.com
Unfortunately, this will be my last crux work for some time. I need to get backto the topics, which are a bit more closer to my heart.
wonderfull work.. pity you will leave the crux topic for a while :(
Thanks for posting!

Here is one more crucifixion pic I like to share!

It's a spin-off from a commission work I'm doing right now. I used it to setup the scenery and the environment. After adding some older figures and polishing them up a little, I suddenly had a complete picture.

To avoid the same objections like with my last work, about the missing source of wood, I added some cedar trees this time. ;)

I hope you like this little experiment, for which I used a painting from Fjodor Andrejewitsch Bronnikow as inspiration.

Unfortunately, this will be my last crux work for some time. I need to get backto the topics, which are a bit more closer to my heart.
MarVeLous

Incredible work! Thank you for posting it. I spent some time savoring it, and this girl about halfway down the line stands out to me, not only for the contrast with the smiling legionary in the foreground:

View attachment 1428771

These poor crucified people have been given some devious little sediles. They are enough for a person to brace their naked, sweaty ass against, but not enough to support even the weight of a petite little girl like this one. She is going to have to keep her leg muscles (mostly her quads), activated to stay on the sedile and breathing easy.

Most of the others crucified earlier on have given up the struggle and are not using their sediles. But this girl still fights for life. She had so much to look forward to. Betrothal to a kind man. A wedding night. Birthing children and surviving the ordeal to suckle them at her breasts. Grandchildren of her own, in time. Maybe becoming the family matriarch.

All that is gone now. Her life ended the moment the Romans marched her out of the gates, stumbling and crying with her patibulum tied to her skinny shoulders. She has not accepted that fact yet. She still tries to sit on her sedile, even as her legs cramp and shake. It won’t be long now until her body does what her spirit will not and give up. She’ll cry out as she slides down the cross into the crouching position of those who are simply waiting to die.

No matter what she does, this is the poor girl’s last day.
poor petite little girl, se would need a cornu in her ass or pussy

It's a spin-off from a commission work I'm doing right now. I used it to setup the scenery and the environment. After adding some older figures and polishing them up a little, I suddenly had a complete picture.

To avoid the same objections like with my last work, about the missing source of wood, I added some cedar trees this time. ;)

I hope you like this little experiment, for which I used a painting from Fjodor Andrejewitsch Bronnikow as inspiration.

an absolute masterpiece Franco, thank you for your insipiring, exciting work

Absolutely great work, 3dfranco

On the website of the ‘BIBLICAL ARCHAEOLOGY SOCIETY’ I found an article, suggesting that Titus, to crush the Jewish rebellion, crucified 500 Jews per day, outside Jerusalem, over a period of several month. Assuming that ‘several’ means at least three, I find this story hard to believe. With an estimated population of 20000 to 50000 at the time, the entire city population would have been wiped out. Anyway: here’s my idea how it may have looked like. BTW: I think it was mp5stab 'complained'
;)
that I don't post enough. I try to make it up to him by posting a larger pic with several cruxes at once. :Laie_22mini: Uuups! Unfortunately I had to upload the pic in a lower quality. The original version was rejected because it is too large. :( Hope, you'll still enjoy it!

Oh my god. That’s wonderful.

Your crux work is wonderful.

If we are all doing our favorite bits, here's mine: These two, little women, with the freshly raised crosses. Their feet are not yet nailed, but they are crucified. Each soldier is expertly placed in the scene, each doing something, from filling in the holes that the crosses have been set into, to packing in that dirt, to removing the ropes they used to lift the crosses. But the centerpiece of this singular vignette in the whole brutal and busy scene is these two suffering women. Their poses and expressions are immaculate, the way that the weight of their petite bodies pulls perfectly on the nails is a sight to behold.
Question: Was that a thing, nailing the feet after the cross is raised? If so, do we know why? I was of the impression that you got the nailing (;)) out of the way first while it is convenient before you lifted the cross up.

Back
Top Bottom