Robots Online???

Go to CruxDreams.com
For those concerned about how automated web monitoring affects their privacy, there are a number of options, depending on your level of concern.

If you're just bothered about in-site and cross-domain tracking by means of cookies, then use Firefox as your default browser, tell it to NEVER accept third-party cookies, and to clear them (and your history) every time you close the browser.

If you're still concerned, then install Ghostery, which blocks 99.9% of all trackers/cookies/miscellaneous web tracking shit.

And if you're really paranoid, then do all of the above, and use a secure and trusted VPN, A TOR-compatible USB-portable browser, and somebody else's internet connection :)

DP, Tree is more concerned that some sick bastard would go through that much trouble to see what I have to say:D

Someone's at the door...

Can I help you? ... Your from the NSA??... I'm sorry I already bought cookie but she was much younger than you...

Tree

Anyone who has nothing better to do than read other peoples' communications is a very sad and lonely individual with an extremely small and inadequate penis.

The NSA right now are less popular in Europe than politicians and paedophiles, and European nations will eventual put a stop to their sad-act antics, if not by political means, then by technological ones.

One word - Truecrypt - Top-flight encryption with plausible deniability built in. Legend has it that a South-American drug baron used this to protect his secrets, and that despite being in US custody now for almost ten years, no government agency anywhere has so far got access to his data.

Now that's PROPER security!

Hey Tree, I found another couple of your robots.

Attachments

• Machines-074.jpg
    Machines-074.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 24
Tree is referring these cases to RR of prosecution of illegal sex with a robot...

Tree

...I could have told you once they found vibrators it was the start of a slippery slope...

Here are a few properly sexy robots for your enjoyment;
artworks-000020148393-wr4tkq-original.jpg 545334.jpg 24-robot-paintings-by-hajime-sorayama.jpg Sexy-Robot.jpg

And a nice girl getting robofucked :)
reb59719.jpg

the gods and goddesses will never create anything more beautiful than a woman and while science might try they would have had better results choking their chicken...

T

...what I think...

the gods and goddesses will never create anything more beautiful than a woman and while science might try they would have had better results choking their chicken...

T

...what I think...
For now...but, maybe someday...
Battlestar-Galactica__124.jpg pris.jpg MotokoKusanagi5.jpg
Yes, I know. Major Kusanagi is not a robot, she's a cyborg. But, she;s hot, so I included her.

A nerd has 3 fantasies:

1 - To have sex with a robot.
2 - To have sex with an alien.
3 - To have sex...with anyone.

Some of you may remember that before I got into Crux Art, I was primarily doing Fembot images....... so in the spirit of this thread I decided to throw a few from my collection up here.

Some are Poser renders and some are some early manips that I did, using a poser image blended with a photo.

Attachments

• Robo_Perf_Hybrid_whipdFINA02L.jpg
    Robo_Perf_Hybrid_whipdFINA02L.jpg
    376.9 KB · Views: 47
  • Render 3028a.jpg
    Render 3028a.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 43
  • fembot_Office_blow005a.jpg
    fembot_Office_blow005a.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 39
  • Render 818a.jpg
    Render 818a.jpg