Roxie's Submission

Go to CruxDreams.com
My new life starts moments after the door closes behind me. I did not recognize her at first as she wore a tuxedo pants suit and her hair was pulled back tightly. She pulls my simple dress off my shoulders baring my breasts. I was told no bra and panties. She turns me and tells me to put my hands against the wall then Ulrika pulls my dress up baring my ass. As she runs her hand over my bare butt and she says “You are off to a good start, Roxie. Keep following instructions and you punishments will not be as severe.”

les 067.jpg

“I get punished even when I obey?” I ask.

“Roxie, you are still new here. Of course you will be punished even when you obey” she laughs as she peels my dress down my body. She tosses my dress to a waitress at told her to have it cleaned and set to the Agape thrift store. Then she told me to put my wrists behind my back. She bound them behind me with a coarse rope.

bondage 043 a.jpg

Just as I think silk is out of the picture for the next month I am placed in darkness as a black silk cloth blindfolds me. Ulrika says “You are a slave cunt now. You will be talked about as a worthless object. You do not speak unless directed to or asked a direct question. Demerits are easy to come by and the punishment is severe for each one you earn.”

“I understand” I reply.

“I didn’t ask you anything, cunt. I really don’t care if you understand or not. That is your first demerit” Ulrika says. Then she says to someone “Ah, Julia, The cunt is ready for presentation.”

A woman grabs my arm and she purrs “This is fine specimen! I can’t wait to see Melissa’s face when she sees this. Come on, cunt.”

coffee shop fun.jpg

“Yes, Ma’am” I reply respectfully.

“Of course you will join me, cunt, but I did not ask for your concurrence. That is a demerit.”

They seem to be pretty easy to come by…

(Ed. note- Tree shamelessly rips off Barbaria’s ‘demerit’ idea. He never used the concept until she brought it up. But he does know a good idea when he sees it. Roxie should pray Tree a better slave master than he is a lawyer or gas chamber operator…)

I feel the temperature change as I am led into another room and the air is heavy with some kind of herbal smoke. I hear a woman growl “Sweet Mother of Pearl! Park that beautiful bitch between my legs and have her make me come before Tree picks her up!”

madame WU book 6.jpg

“I thought you would find her interesting, Melissa…”

Tree

(Ed. note- Tree shamelessly rips off Barbaria’s ‘demerit’ idea. He never used the concept until she brought it up. But he does know a good idea when he sees it. Roxie should pray Tree a better slave master than he is a lawyer or gas chamber operator…)

angry.jpg :spank::spank::spank::spank:

My new life starts moments after the door closes behind me. I did not recognize her at first as she wore a tuxedo pants suit and her hair was pulled back tightly. She pulls my simple dress off my shoulders baring my breasts. I was told no bra and panties. She turns me and tells me to put my hands against the wall then Ulrika pulls my dress up baring my ass. As she runs her hand over my bare butt and she says “You are off to a good start, Roxie. Keep following instructions and you punishments will not be as severe.”

View attachment 194043

“I get punished even when I obey?” I ask.

“Roxie, you are still new here. Of course you will be punished even when you obey” she laughs as she peels my dress down my body. She tosses my dress to a waitress at told her to have it cleaned and set to the Agape thrift store. Then she told me to put my wrists behind my back. She bound them behind me with a coarse rope.

View attachment 194042

Just as I think silk is out of the picture for the next month I am placed in darkness as a black silk cloth blindfolds me. Ulrika says “You are a slave cunt now. You will be talked about as a worthless object. You do not speak unless directed to or asked a direct question. Demerits are easy to come by and the punishment is severe for each one you earn.”

“I understand” I reply.

“I didn’t ask you anything, cunt. I really don’t care if you understand or not. That is your first demerit” Ulrika says. Then she says to someone “Ah, Julia, The cunt is ready for presentation.”

A woman grabs my arm and she purrs “This is fine specimen! I can’t wait to see Melissa’s face when she sees this. Come on, cunt.”

View attachment 194046

“Yes, Ma’am” I reply respectfully.

“Of course you will join me, cunt, but I did not ask for your concurrence. That is a demerit.”

They seem to be pretty easy to come by…

I feel the temperature change as I am led into another room and the air is heavy with some kind of herbal smoke. I hear a woman growl “Sweet Mother of Pearl! Park that beautiful bitch between my legs and have her make me come before Tree picks her up!”

View attachment 194045

“I thought you would find her interesting, Melissa…”

Tree

Roxie is thinking: (And yes, she can think!!!!!)

Punished for following the rules??? This is fucking crazy!!! But, I signed up for this...so...let's let it all play out...

There must be a reason for being punished for anything I do...can't wrap my mind around that yet...perhaps the understanding and acceptance will help me though this...

...but first I must understand...accept...submit!!!

This'll be tough for me...I'm not the submissive type...:p:D

...what's my "safe word" again????:eek:

Punished for following the rules??? This is fucking crazy!!! But, I signed up for this...so...let's let it all play out...

There must be a reason for being punished for anything I do...can't wrap my mind around that yet...perhaps the understanding and acceptance will help me though this...

mad.jpg Or...you could consider helping to foment a rebellion???

Sorry, Roxie, no safe word...
View attachment 194121 Or...you could consider helping to foment a rebellion???
She'll only be at the Tree estate for a month...

She may want to help after that...

Tree

I have had relationships with women but it was on my terms. My life the last seven years has been on my terms. The door to the coffee shop has been closed maybe ten minutes as has life ‘on my terms’.

These women, Melissa and Julia, fondle and probe me. I’m blindfolded by not deaf and there and more than a few people watching them paw me. I am helpless to stop them. This is unnerving, frightening, and yes, fucking stimulating!

A woman’s hands gently touch my sides just above my hips and her tongue toys with my nipples.

les 061.jpg

Oh Jesus I come and she hasn’t touched my clit! She whispers “I am going to ask to borrow you for the grinding room for a day while the civet slave bard Eulalia is in the pit digesting coffee beans.”

What the hell is a ‘grinding room’ and who or what is a ‘civet slave bard Eulalia’? I have had civet coffee before but this sounds like they are forcing a woman to eat beans and… this is not possible!!!

Julia says “Or maybe we can borrow Roxanne and do a very limited edition of civet beans that are ground by Eul.”

“Damn, can you imagine what they would sell for?” Melissa exclaims. My god what have I sighed up for?

I am guided out a door and cool Missouri air perks my breasts. Cars honk and there are wolf whistles and I realize I am not in the courtyard where I got out of the limousine! I am bound, blindfolded, and naked standing outside the coffee shops front door!

blindfold 027.jpg

Cigarette smoke fills my nose and I smell whiskey. It’s amazing how much my sense of smell is heightened when I can’t see! I recognize the voice when Tree says “Your ass is mine for a month and it’s a damn fine one, Roxanne.”

I am loaded into the back seat of a car. The seats are cheap but industrial grade vinyl that is cold and reeks of excrement and urine. This unseen Melissa says “wait a minute Tree and I feel the sharp sting of pins shoved through on the other nipple. Tree says “Mel, you know I don’t like that!”

‘Imagine how much I do, you bastard!’ I think.

blindfold 028.jpg

“This smells like a cattle car, Tree” I say.

“It’s a used cop car… a Crown Victoria… they don’t make them any more” he replies. I think ‘he hasn’t cleaned it since the last one was built…’

Tree

I have had relationships with women but it was on my terms. My life the last seven years has been on my terms. The door to the coffee shop has been closed maybe ten minutes as has life ‘on my terms’.

These women, Melissa and Julia, fondle and probe me. I’m blindfolded by not deaf and there and more than a few people watching them paw me. I am helpless to stop them. This is unnerving, frightening, and yes, fucking stimulating!

A woman’s hands gently touch my sides just above my hips and her tongue toys with my nipples.

View attachment 194195

Oh Jesus I come and she hasn’t touched my clit! She whispers “I am going to ask to borrow you for the grinding room for a day while the civet slave bard Eulalia is in the pit digesting coffee beans.”

What the hell is a ‘grinding room’ and who or what is a ‘civet slave bard Eulalia’? I have had civet coffee before but this sounds like they are forcing a woman to eat beans and… this is not possible!!!

Julia says “Or maybe we can borrow Roxanne and do a very limited edition of civet beans that are ground by Eul.”

“Damn, can you imagine what they would sell for?” Melissa exclaims. My god what have I sighed up for?

I am guided out a door and cool Missouri air perks my breasts. Cars honk and there are wolf whistles and I realize I am not in the courtyard where I got out of the limousine! I am bound, blindfolded, and naked standing outside the coffee shops front door!

View attachment 194193

Cigarette smoke fills my nose and I smell whiskey. It’s amazing how much my sense of smell is heightened when I can’t see! I recognize the voice when Tree says “Your ass is mine for a month and it’s a damn fine one, Roxanne.”

I am loaded into the back seat of a car. The seats are cheap but industrial grade vinyl that is cold and reeks of excrement and urine. This unseen Melissa says “wait a minute Tree and I feel the sharp sting of pins shoved through on the other nipple. Tree says “Mel, you know I don’t like that!”

‘Imagine how much I do, you bastard!’ I think.

View attachment 194194

“This smells like a cattle car, Tree” I say.

“It’s a used cop car… a Crown Victoria… they don’t make them any more” he replies. I think ‘he hasn’t cleaned it since the last one was built…’

Tree

Roxie is thinking:

Phew!!! Stinks in here!!!

Good leg room though...
drvg.jpg

But...I wonder who's driving...:eek:
roman22n-4-web.jpg

What will I have to do????:eek:

1.jpg ....

8-320x240.jpg ...oh dear!!!!:eek::D

Roxie is....busy....:rolleyes:

Hmmghphg sluuuurpppp!!!

View attachment 194448
No, I'm trying to blow...wait, what's going on here...soooooo confused:confused:

Oh, did you say downshift??? I though I heard down dick...or something like that...:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Still trying to get used to responding to your commands, Master....:D
Tree never faults one for trying her best....

Roxie asks me if I know who a 'CXSlave' and a 'Barb' is and what is a 'Cruxton Abbey'...

My initial reaction is to ask why she would ask. Instead I let 58 years of wisdom take over and mix a Seagram's and water...

...It doesn't matter where I go on this site I smell rebellion and now I know the first slave I ever owned will join it. I look up at the Hill of One Hundred Crosses, close my eyes, and picture her riding one from the nails I drove through her...

Tree

...she'll look good with the other slaves up there...

Roxie asks me if I know who a 'CXSlave' and a 'Barb' is and what is a 'Cruxton Abbey'...

My initial reaction is to ask why she would ask. Instead I let 58 years of wisdom take over and mix a Seagram's and water...

...It doesn't matter where I go on this site I smell rebellion and now I know the first slave I ever owned will join it. I look up at the Hill of One Hundred Crosses, close my eyes, and picture her riding one from the nails I drove through her...

Tree

Tree

Yay! Post it twice and I can give you two 'likes' :)

But you're right, Tree :eek:

Sniff, sniff :rolleyes:

Rebellion to the left, rebellion to the right :rolleyes:

Is Wragg worried?

You bet your G-strings he is :eek:

Yay! Post it twice and I can give you two 'likes' :)

But you're right, Tree :eek:

Sniff, sniff :rolleyes:

Rebellion to the left, rebellion to the right :rolleyes:

Is Wragg worried?

You bet your G-strings he is :eek:

No 'Tree' has or will ever wear a G-string, you pervert!!!

tree old.jpg

Tree

what, Ulrika??? well yes Joan and Jane both have, but I think Grandpa was talking about the male side of the family...

Back
Top Bottom