Roxie's Submission

Go to CruxDreams.com
My life is so upside-down! My first vacation in seven years and I pay a cowboy to spend it learning to be a slave! Then some guy from the IMF (that I don’t even know what it means) shoes up and asks if I am passing on messages about a ‘Barb’.

IMF uniform.jpg

I don’t know what he is talking about and Tree says he is free to “question” me as he is going to bed with his ‘new bride’ Barb (Ed. note- Not Barbaria, who is still incarcerated, at least for a while, at the Cruxton Abbey being abused by the bastard, Sir Despard Wragg. As for Tree’s bride look up the thread ‘The Anniversary’). I didn’t know he was married!!!

My slave training is put on hold as I am arrested by this ‘IMF’ guy and his minions and am taken away for ‘interrogation’. I think I was safer with Tree!!!
perp walk 45.jpg

-Roxie

Tree

… I need to fold all these threads together!!!

My life is so upside-down! My first vacation in seven years and I pay a cowboy to spend it learning to be a slave! Then some guy from the IMF (that I don’t even know what it means) shoes up and asks if I am passing on messages about a ‘Barb’.

View attachment 194802

I don’t know what he is talking about and Tree says he is free to “question” me as he is going to bed with his ‘new bride’ Barb (Ed. note- Not Barbaria, who is still incarcerated, at least for a while, at the Cruxton Abbey being abused by the bastard, Sir Despard Wragg. As for Tree’s bride look up the thread ‘The Anniversary’). I didn’t know he was married!!!

My slave training is put on hold as I am arrested by this ‘IMF’ guy and his minions and am taken away for ‘interrogation’. I think I was safer with Tree!!!
View attachment 194803

-Roxie

Tree

Unless the best way to control the Rebellion is to keep the slaves hopelessly confused as to where they really are.

View attachment 194802

View attachment 194803

-Roxie

Tree

Damn!!! Knew I should have purchased vacation insurance!!!!

All revved up, excited, and now I'm being "folded together!?" :confused:

Well...it does sound deliciously kinky!!! ;)

OK, you IMF fuckers...let's see how this plays out!!!!...:eek::eek::eek::eek::D

Damn!!! Knew I should have purchased vacation insurance!!!!

All revved up, excited, and now I'm being "folded together!?" :confused:

Well...it does sound deliciously kinky!!! ;)

OK, you IMF fuckers...let's see how this plays out!!!!...:eek::eek::eek::eek::D
See Slave Rebellion of 2015... It isn't good...

Tree

Back
Top Bottom